The Weekly Rant

ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
06/18/2006 2:31 am
Ever had a friend who turned into a retard over a girl? Holy shoes, my friend was so cool and we partied and everything. Now he's got some girl who won't let him party or anything. :(

He tries to think for her too. It's so effing annoying. I'll burn her as a joke or something, cause I'm the kind of guy who gets away with that stuff. And he'll be like 'why did you say that?' or....ughh

Sorry to bother you all with this...but it's been going on for 2 months and everythings been so awkward...ughh My head's going to explode. :mad: I don't know what to do.

Don't think I'm going all emo on you guys or anything...I just can't believe the retardedness of this entire situation. :(
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB
# 1
rockonn91
rockonn91
06/18/2006 12:22 pm
yeah, If I were acting like that, I'd want my bud to tell me whats what.
JK :cool:

-Agile Guitars Enthusiast
# 2
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
06/18/2006 3:49 pm
ihate itwhen that happens to people...ive even lost friends just becos of their girls...they need to be shot
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]
# 3
pure
pure
06/18/2006 6:15 pm
tell him he's being stupid over a girl. he can't keep playing that act the rest of his life with her.
Originally Posted by: schmangeugly fat chicks
# 4
ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
06/18/2006 7:28 pm
Hmm, yes i tell him constantly he's being a moron, and he's just like "huh?"

Normally I'd just say screw this, im better than this, but we been best friends since we were 4.

Thanks for realizing the stupidness of this whole situation.
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow

METOOB
# 5
pure
pure
06/18/2006 7:34 pm
Originally Posted by: ericthecableguyHmm, yes i tell him constantly he's being a moron, and he's just like "huh?"

Normally I'd just say screw this, im better than this, but we been best friends since we were 4.

Thanks for realizing the stupidness of this whole situation.

he's like "huh" bacause he know's exactly what you're saying but he doesn't wanna stop for fear of losing the girl.
# 6
ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
06/18/2006 7:42 pm
You're right pure. She's dumb too. He listens to everything she says. The other day she goes to me and she says "take off those sunglasses, i can't see your eyes".

I was like, "Ha ha, blow me"

He goes, "Come on, just do it."

:mad: RRRRRRR :mad:

METOOB
# 7
jiujitsu_jesus
jiujitsu_jesus
06/18/2006 7:51 pm
Originally Posted by: ericthecableguyYou're right pure. She's dumb too. He listens to everything she says. The other day she goes to me and she says "take off those sunglasses, i can't see your eyes".

I was like, "Ha ha, blow me"

He goes, "Come on, just do it."

Haha okay, she doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed, but is it nonetheless worth a try speaking to her about it as well? Perhaps if you're very diplomatic and deferential, you can get her to see your side of the story and she'll take it into account. If she doesn't get it, or doesn't care, just keep speaking to your friend. Eventually, she may get a bit too controlling even for his liking, and he'll dump her.

EDIT: The first time I read that, I thought that your friend was saying "just do it" to his girlfriend after you said "blow me"! :confused: :o
"It's all folk music... I ain't never heard no horse sing!"
- Attributed variously to Leadbelly and Louis Armstrong

If at first you don't succeed, you are obviously not Chuck Norris.

l337iZmz r@wk o.K!!!??>
# 8
ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
06/18/2006 7:57 pm
HAHAHA! Love you man. :D
No, she's not sharp at all. Seriously, everything goes over her head. You don't want to be standing behind her... :rolleyes:
I would talk to her, but all dumbness aside, she'd just get pissed and talk behind my back to all her friends, and getting tied up in s*** like that would just ruin my summer...so I'll just bother you fellas with my problems instead. :)

METOOB
# 9
iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
06/18/2006 8:04 pm
I've been the lame girl monopolizing all of the guys time. :D

# 10
ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
06/18/2006 8:11 pm
Ha, as long as it doesn't affect me im cool with that. :cool:

METOOB
# 11
earthman buck
earthman buck
06/19/2006 12:06 am
I'm going to tell a story about something that happened last week.

One day last week, it was band practice night. Me and Mike waited for like an hour for Luke to show up, but he didn't, so we drove to his house. His family told us that he had instead gone to Avril's. Avril is his girlfriend, in case you haven't clued in yet. So we ate a bunch of Luke's food, then headed back. For the road, Mike grabbed a big ol' bunch of grapes.

So as we're driving on the cruddy gravel road, Mike is stuffin' them grapes down his gullet. I was like, "Dammit, man, feed me some grapes!" So he did. It was quite a site to behold, him feeding me grapes as I drove into the sunset. So majestic. Then he feeds me these two super-wrinkly nasty ones (on purpose, of course) and starts laughing his ass off. I rolled down my window as quick as I could and spit them out. When I looked back at the road, we were nearly in the ditch. So I swerved hard, and we were back on the road. We were so on the road, we were all over it. Of course by this point, I was laughing my ass off too, and I stepped on what I thought was the brakes so I could collect myself and drive safely.

As it turned out, it was the gas pedal. I was laughing so hard, I didn't realize the car was speeding up rather than slowing down, and by the time I did the car had swerved hard right, nearly rolled, and ended up facing the exact direction from whence we came. Neither of us were wearing seatbelts, either (although Michael did put his on as soon as the car stopped, which resulted in more hysterical laughing).

So one way you could look at that situation is that we could have been killed because Luke was at his girlfriend's instead of practice. The thing is, it's not the same situation as you're in, because Avril happens to be one of our best friends.

I mostly just wanted to tell that story, I'm sorry that I couldn't help you out more. I guess you could always just kill her.
# 12
ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
06/19/2006 1:18 am
Originally Posted by: earthman buck

So as we're driving on the cruddy gravel road, Mike is stuffin' them grapes down his gullet. I was like, "Dammit, man, feed me some grapes!" So he did. It was quite a site to behold, him feeding me grapes as I drove into the sunset. So majestic. Then he feeds me these two super-wrinkly nasty ones (on purpose, of course) and starts laughing his ass off. I rolled down my window as quick as I could and spit them out. When I looked back at the road, we were nearly in the ditch. So I swerved hard, and we were back on the road. We were so on the road, we were all over it. Of course by this point, I was laughing my ass off too, and I stepped on what I thought was the brakes so I could collect myself and drive safely.

As it turned out, it was the gas pedal. I was laughing so hard, I didn't realize the car was speeding up rather than slowing down, and by the time I did the car had swerved hard right, nearly rolled, and ended up facing the exact direction from whence we came. Neither of us were wearing seatbelts, either (although Michael did put his on as soon as the car stopped, which resulted in more hysterical laughing).

So one way you could look at that situation is that we could have been killed because Luke was at his girlfriend's instead of practice. The thing is, it's not the same situation as you're in, because Avril happens to be one of our best friends..[/QUOTE]

Holy shiz!!!!That hilarious. Reminds me of a story my friend told me friday. Except she said that car stopped swerving once the chick's head appeared. :D

[QUOTE=earthman buck]
I mostly just wanted to tell that story, I'm sorry that I couldn't help you out more. I guess you could always just kill her.

No, you did, trust me. You made me laugh, it's what you do. I'm torn between mustard gas, or a good 'ol shanking. ;)

METOOB
# 13
pure
pure
06/19/2006 2:39 am
Originally Posted by: earthman buckI'm going to tell a story about something that happened last week.

One day last week, it was band practice night. Me and Mike waited for like an hour for Luke to show up, but he didn't, so we drove to his house. His family told us that he had instead gone to Avril's. Avril is his girlfriend, in case you haven't clued in yet. So we ate a bunch of Luke's food, then headed back. For the road, Mike grabbed a big ol' bunch of grapes.

So one way you could look at that situation is that we could have been killed because Luke was at his girlfriend's instead of practice. The thing is, it's not the same situation as you're in, because Avril happens to be one of our best friends.

So Luke almost killed you by going to Avril's because you and Mike were fooling around in the car with no seatbelts on then you're having too much fun to realize you're pressing the gas and the car nearly rolled over?

GOD Luke, why'd you try to kill them? That ain't cool.
# 14
Danny C.
Danny C.
06/19/2006 2:47 am
I have had the same problem with some of my friends. Once they get a girlfriend, its good bye old friends. They quit hanging out with the guys and are always hanging out with their girlfriend and her friends.
I am known for throwing lots of parties, and once of my friends quit coming to my parties and lied to me about where he was at b/c he knows it ticks me off when he'd choose chick flicks over bon fires just b/c of a girl. :mad:
Yeah that makes me mad.
The greatest enemy to what you can know, is what you already know.

It's not how good you play, its how well you play it.
# 15
pure
pure
06/19/2006 3:23 am
come to think about it my friend ryan and brandon used to be very good friends. brandon was like my brotha froma notha motha. then he got a girl and then the girl didn't like me much so she'd get him to avoid me, then it was just me and ryan jamming with our guitars occasionally till my friend asked him out then they both like don't talk to me much.

whenever i'm thinking of askin someone out, i have to think if she'll cooperate with my friends cause my friends got my back.. i had theirs..
# 16
earthman buck
earthman buck
06/19/2006 3:29 am
Originally Posted by: pureSo Luke almost killed you by going to Avril's because you and Mike were fooling around in the car with no seatbelts on then you're having too much fun to realize you're pressing the gas and the car nearly rolled over?

I was obviously joking.
# 17
alucard0941
alucard0941
06/19/2006 3:38 am
Originally Posted by: ericthecableguyEver had a friend who turned into a retard over a girl? Holy shoes, my friend was so cool and we partied and everything. Now he's got some girl who won't let him party or anything. :(

He tries to think for her too. It's so effing annoying. I'll burn her as a joke or something, cause I'm the kind of guy who gets away with that stuff. And he'll be like 'why did you say that?' or....ughh

Sorry to bother you all with this...but it's been going on for 2 months and everythings been so awkward...ughh My head's going to explode. :mad: I don't know what to do.

Don't think I'm going all emo on you guys or anything...I just can't believe the retardedness of this entire situation. :(

I have been that friend... (cant put sad smily because You have included too many images in your signature or in your previous post. Please go back and correct the problem and then continue again. )
__
/--\
o-/-||-\-o
o-/ -||- \-o
o-\ -||- /-o
\___/
|--|
|--|
|--|
:eek:

My Music

whoooo hoooo !!!!
# 18
rockonn91
rockonn91
06/19/2006 1:20 pm
Originally Posted by: earthman buckI was obviously joking.

those crazy Canadian roads...
JK :cool:

-Agile Guitars Enthusiast
# 19
pure
pure
06/19/2006 1:35 pm
Originally Posted by: earthman buckI was obviously joking.

I was obviously joking.
# 20

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.