View post (just thought i'd share this)

View thread

Joseph
Joseph
07/29/2001 1:27 am
Originally posted by Fenderblues
I dragged his batterd and bleeding body back in to the room I had the last laugh,
[/B]

I know how frustrating it can be when you're playing at what seems like the best shows of your life, and then some drunken loser wants to try his luck in ruining such a wonderful concert.

Its safe to say that everyone doesn't have the same intentions when going to see a show, some people choose to create their own excitement as if the music isn't enough, and its true that you can only turn the other cheek so many times, especially when this persons actions is affecting the show tremendously.

But keep in mind that these idots who come to rock shows for a fight, they aren't thinking straight, and theres a very good chance that they wont remember a thing the next morning. (Then again, its safe to say you gave him something to remember..) But yes, I'm very meticulous with my equipment, and think I would stop the show before some overzealous fan tried to break one of my prized instruments. You can't always take problems into your own hands, because one act of violence doesn't always end peacefully, because its very easy to start a riot makng it seem like a few punches here and there is part of the show.

-Joseph
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."