View post (just thought i'd share this)

View thread

Fenderblues
Fenderblues
07/26/2001 7:37 pm
Did a gig recently, went fantasic except for an annoying little B*****D who insisted on standing up infront of me trying to emulate guitar playing to several piesces then shaking his beer bottle soaking us and most of all my B****Y guitar, then for and encoure at the interval jumpeped into the drummers seat banged the drums the when bollocked by the bass player he knocked over the bass guitar, chipping the head.

When confronted by the bassist he laughed and refused any appoligy or recompence.

While be egged on by his two thick mate's he followed me to th loo, trying his luck, BIG F*****n mistake, after I dragged his batterd and bleeding body back in to the room I had the last laugh,
for his mate shut up, appologise and the pub laughed at him and the landlord banned him.

on his departure i informed him that by night I play guitar in a band, by day I'm bad tempered, well built and very short on tollorence for idiots, oh, yeah 20 years martial artist's experience and love my guitar so much that I deemed violence the way to go.

I hate violence and hitting people, but man he got me going, wrote this post to express my shame into being brought down to his level and to get it off my chest.

SORRY if this post offends
While I'm sat here, Playin', I'm tryin' to free my mind!