Prank Patrol

ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
05/24/2006 11:42 pm
Yes, I'm going camping with my friends this weekend.
I want to pull an epic prank that will solidify myself in history.
My problem is that now that im under pressure ive come up blank.
Can we all put our heads together and think up something.
I wil have 1-3 accomplices to help me.
Any input is great apreciated. Lets have some fun with this one.
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB
# 1
bigbuda
Vote For Pedro
bigbuda
Vote For Pedro
05/24/2006 11:54 pm
1-3 folks that will help you is cool, but how many people are you trying to prank?
I am a constant evolving music machine. Oh Man, I just forgot what I was playing. Oh well, on to the next song. :rolleyes:
# 2
pure
pure
05/25/2006 12:03 am
oh wow what a coincidence?

tomorrow's my last day of school as a freshman and ive been thinkin up a whole bunch of pranks.

i cant think of anything at the moment but here's a site that helped me: http://www.pranksite.com/

good luck and give me some small pranks i can do that wont get me in big trouble.

lol coincidentally i found my lost whoopie cushion today.
Originally Posted by: schmangeugly fat chicks
# 3
ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
05/25/2006 12:11 am
Originally Posted by: bigbuda1-3 folks that will help you is cool, but how many people are you trying to prank?

Anywhere from 2-14.
And thanks pure for the site.
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow

METOOB
# 4
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
05/25/2006 12:29 am
Just think like MacGyver. As doofy as it sounds, I'm actually being serious. You've got an environment of things around you that are perfect for all sorts of things. You're going camping, so you're going to probably be in a wooded area. What are all the kinds of things you'd expect to find in a wooded area? You've got leaves, wood, sticks, mud, rocks, and all sorts of other things. And that's just for example, but just think about the kinds of things that you will have readily at your access. Just think to yourself. What would MacGyver do?
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 5
ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
05/25/2006 12:31 am
Wow...what else can be said. Mcgyver is a hero.

METOOB
# 6
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
05/25/2006 12:51 am
Originally Posted by: ericthecableguyWow...what else can be said. Mcgyver is a hero.

You're goddamn right, son.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 7
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
05/25/2006 1:03 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsJust think like MacGyver. As doofy as it sounds, I'm actually being serious. You've got an environment of things around you that are perfect for all sorts of things. You're going camping, so you're going to probably be in a wooded area. What are all the kinds of things you'd expect to find in a wooded area? You've got leaves, wood, sticks, mud, rocks, and all sorts of other things. And that's just for example, but just think about the kinds of things that you will have readily at your access. Just think to yourself. What would MacGyver do?

Are you saying he should make a bomb out of a banana peel? In any case, excellent advice
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.

Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?
# 8
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
05/25/2006 1:56 am
Originally Posted by: guitarfreak141Are you saying he should make a bomb out of a bananna peel? In any case, excellent advice

Actually, that is quite possible. If you were to take a bunch of banana peels, scrap off the insides, boil them in water untill its a paste, then put the paste on cookie sheets and let it dry... you get black powder (I think, or some other kind of flamable powder.)
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 9
pure
pure
05/25/2006 2:03 am
so in other words i eat gun powder?
# 10
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
05/25/2006 2:05 am
No, just the properties that can make up the powder. In reality, you would need around 20 lbs of banana's to make a decent amout of the stuff. Anyhoo, you eat the peels?!?!?!?!
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 11
jiujitsu_jesus
jiujitsu_jesus
05/25/2006 6:38 am
Er, I'm stumped... set an alarm clock to ring at one'o'clock in the morning and sew it into the lining of somebody's tent?
"It's all folk music... I ain't never heard no horse sing!"
- Attributed variously to Leadbelly and Louis Armstrong

If at first you don't succeed, you are obviously not Chuck Norris.

l337iZmz r@wk o.K!!!??>
# 12
earthman buck
earthman buck
05/25/2006 3:25 pm
TP-ing never gets old. TP the whole campgrounds.
# 13
pure
pure
05/25/2006 6:21 pm
Originally Posted by: jiujitsu_jesusEr, I'm stumped... set an alarm clock to ring at one'o'clock in the morning and sew it into the lining of somebody's tent?

who sleeps early while camping? they'll be still awake when it rings.
# 14
rockonn91
rockonn91
05/25/2006 6:33 pm
Originally Posted by: PonyOnejust copy my epic prank: stall out your car in a cemetery in the dead of night and start shrieking in terror... i posted it up here after i did it...

I remember when you posted that. absolutely hilarious, man.
JK :cool:

-Agile Guitars Enthusiast
# 15
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
05/26/2006 12:15 pm
Find all the car keys and make sure to tell everyone to lock thier doors except you leave one locked. You leave one of yours unlocked. Find a recording of bear sounds on the net you can put to cd. Get a cordless cd player. Get a friend to hide a bear suit in the woods. Say " I gotta piss have said friend have to piss at the same time. Both go into woods. push play on bear sound cd full volume. Run out screaming the ****er got him!!! Run to your car and lock the door. Nobody will be able to find thier keys and they'll cry. They'll hate you forever.
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it faster” - Magicninja
www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 16
pure
pure
05/26/2006 12:57 pm
Originally Posted by: magicninjaFind all the car keys and make sure to tell everyone to lock thier doors except you leave one locked. You leave one of yours unlocked. Find a recording of bear sounds on the net you can put to cd. Get a cordless cd player. Get a friend to hide a bear suit in the woods. Say " I gotta piss have said friend have to piss at the same time. Both go into woods. push play on bear sound cd full volume. Run out screaming the ****er got him!!! Run to your car and lock the door. Nobody will be able to find thier keys and they'll cry. They'll hate you forever.

thats awesome! except I've never heard of a cd player with a cord. inless its a sterio. but itll be hard finding a bear suit. and itll be funny if the bear sounds bring real bears over there. or if some brave dude runs out there with a gun and shoots the stuffed bear. but thats a smart plan.
# 17
aschleman
aschleman
05/26/2006 1:43 pm
Hm.... epic pranks.... here are a few me and my boys have pulled...

1. Jello in the toilet bowl... Basically, our last day of school my senior year... I had baseball practice the night before and got a few friends to help me... We had practice really late because we watched film in one of the rooms of one of the pitchers that we would see that weekend... Anyway... I got a few friends to go in and get 15 things of Jello... the cleaer kind... We went around to random toilets and urinals in the guys locker room and filled them with the clear Jello... mixed it up... and let it set over night. When we came in in the morning to get ready for our double header... It was solidified.... One of our pitchers went in to relieve himself and... needless to say... he need to get a new pair of pants for the game...

2. Works Bomb... We use this one whenever we want to scare the crap out of someone... By far the very best one was when we told a friend as we were waiting outside school for one of our other friends... that we had very very important chemicals in a duffle bag for a chemistry project... and that if they happen to mix... it would essentially make a form of mustard nerve gas that would kill anyone within 50 feet within about 2 minutes of initial exposure... He of course didn't believe us.... BUT! We said... "But dude, seriously... keep an eye on this bag while I go talk to James...". He began to get sketchy about it... the seed was planted... So when I came back I had a works bomb in my pocket (I will not divulge how to create a works bomb... because I don't want to be responsible for whatever carnage you cause)... The key is to do everything quickly... With Works bombs... it's essentially a chemical reaction between two things... You have to shake the works bomb and place it in the bag and back away without the person knowing you did it... So I had a friend momentarily distract him as I shook the bottle and unzipped the bag to "check the chemicals" and tossed the bomb in there... Then I said... "Everything looks good... just don't bump the bag"... as I walk away.... I of course "accidentally" bump the bag... Me and my other friend that was in on it both look at each other in horror... and began to back away very very slowly... This is when the other guy we're pranking really starts to buy in on it... Works bombs take anywhere between 10 seconds to 1 minute to go off... depending on how strong you mix it and what size bottle you use... He starts to get an uneasy look in his eye as me and my other friend look at each and began walking slower backwards... Our other friend was sitting down.. he then stands up and begans to walk slowly away from the bag... then.... BANG!!! the bag flies open from the pressure of the small explosion and a cloud of green (made by adding food color) fills the air... It was probably the single greatest moment in my life when the guy turns to run with a look of absolute terror on his face... he starts screaming "GET EVERYONE OUT OF HERE!!! CALL 911!!! OH MY GOD!!!" and as he turns to run away... he NAILS this girl that's just kind of wondering what just exploded and knocks her on her ass... Then we started laughing and our friend figured out it was a prank... I ended up getting in trouble even though my chemistry teacher and principal both told me it was the "grandest and most spectacular scheme either of them had seen or heard of".......... ah... high school days.

NOTE!!!! Works Bombs aren't that dangerous... If they're made in the manner that I made it... However, they can be potentially dangerous if abused.

3. Water Balloons under the seat cover... Pretty simple... you find a friend that has seat covers in his or her car... and you make a few small water balloons up and tuck them under his seat cover toward the back of the seat... when he/she sits down... instant wet ass.

Those are some of the pranks I've pulled in my day... just a few... There are many many more where that came from though... just basic shenannagans... Sorry for the long post... but there's some things for you to consider. haha
# 18
earthman buck
earthman buck
05/26/2006 2:31 pm
Dude, those are awesome. I have this book of pranks at home, but none of them are really on a grandiose school prank level. Unless.......

If your school has showers, sneak in when no one's around, take off all the shower heads, and put bouillon cubes in all of them. Then put them back, so it looks as if nothing is amiss. When sweaty athletes come in for a shower-off, they will instead be greeted by beef/chicken/pork sludge.
# 19
jiujitsu_jesus
jiujitsu_jesus
05/26/2006 8:50 pm
Originally Posted by: earthman buck

If your school has showers, sneak in when no one's around, take off all the shower heads, and put bouillon cubes in all of them. Then put them back, so it looks as if nothing is amiss. When sweaty athletes come in for a shower-off, they will instead be greeted by beef/chicken/pork sludge.

LMAO!

That works bomb story is classic, aschleman! :D Have some rep. As for the clear jelly prank - funny, but perhaps a bit too cruel...
"It's all folk music... I ain't never heard no horse sing!"
- Attributed variously to Leadbelly and Louis Armstrong

If at first you don't succeed, you are obviously not Chuck Norris.

l337iZmz r@wk o.K!!!??>
# 20

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.