View post (Anyone have an XBox 360?)

View thread

elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
05/23/2006 8:34 pm
I just traded in my Xbox and stuff that was with it & games for $150 and bought me a 360. So far I like it and it has some neat features. I had a ps2 but that took a dump (for the 2nd time, I went through 2 while having my xbox, but the box had no problems) I find that the Ps2 controllers were top heavy (the wire pulled the controller down and was annoying at times) and just too small to play with compared to the Xbox. I find that the Xbox's controller (not the bigger, origional controller, the smaller one that came out shortly after launch) to be perfect size and have well placed analoge sticks. I was a little uneasy that Microsoft was changing the controller untill I picked up the new one and found it to be just as great. That said, for whoever was mentioning past Nintendo consoles...what about the N64, I loved that thing, the games were great, loading times were faster than the ps1 and game saves were also a lot easier. The controller for that was also pretty nicely done. Anyone remember 077 for 64, thats probably in the top 5 best multiplayer fps ever.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace