View post (Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
07/26/2006 4:35 am
alright, as per request, I finally have a picture of the whole band:

from left to right: Nick (drums), Samantha (lead guitar), Marcus (bass), Johnny (vocals), Me (rhythm guitar)

we played that show btw, it was pretty awesome, had a total of like 10 people come watch us. lol. anywayz, the band has taken some time off now for various reasons, and haven't actually practiced for over two weeks. the band got together yesterday to discuss future plans, I couldn't make it due to the road I usuallyt use to get there being closed due to a fatal traffic accident involving a big rig... but they pretty much decided on doing some originals and some covers, one cover they decided on is a breaking benjamin song that I looked up tabs for today only to find it is in a drop Bb tuning!!! I'm thinking there's no way I'm gonna play that without a 7-string. *sigh* we'll figure something out. I wanna play metal though!!! grr, I wanna give the boot to the singer, cause frankly he only shows up to practice half the time, never answers when we call to find out where he is, and when he does show he just complains, or says his throat hurts... and has way different tastes than the rest of the band (he likes linkin park for cryin out loud!) oh well.

btw, the only sound clips of the band I have were recorded before I joined the band.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace