Guestbook entries

Julian Vickers
Julian Vickers
05/17/2006 1:50 am
I've had a site hosted by geocities for many years now, and years ago a signed up for a free guestbook at guestbookdepot. That was before it was overrun by spammers. Here are some of the most ridiculous ones:

Name: John
Home Page:
Date: Thu Oct 27 17:42:37 2005
Referred By:
Comments:

I was impressed with your site since this theme is very close and important for me. Do not stop and continue! You know, I even have written to myself to the future letter with a reminder on your site (http://www.LetterInFuture.net). I hope, in 30 years I shall be again the visitor of your site. Up to a meeting!

This one takes the cake:

Name: Alan
Home Page: Global-Picture.net
Date: Thu Oct 20 17:29:17 2005
Referred By:
Comments:

This is the first website that allows people from around the world to participle in creation of the master-piece. Any person can be a painter, but, the most important thing is that any person can be the author of the painting created by the people from the world. It is unusual painting. It displays those objects that to associate with status of internal and external a condition of soul of any person, that is talking about aspirations and desires of people. Someone lives as a rabbit from Playboys, someone smiles always, someone wants to immortalize a name of corporation and firm or First name and Last name and other. All people have different ideas. After that is as Century or Millenium will passed and through this painting, next generations of people will know how you and me and other persons spend a time and life, what we have a aspirations in the life. May be someone will brag that his ancestor is made an inscriptions or figure on the picture. Just try to look in future!

This is my website by the way:

http://www.geocities.com/thejuju2000
Miracle Blade 4: Gibs on touch.
# 1
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
05/17/2006 3:18 am
That reminds me. I've been saving all the scam emails I've been getting from ebay. They're so stupid, I don't know where to begin on them. Funny posts by the way, almost has me tempted enough to get my own geocities account to get my own spammers. But that's all in the painting which is in the future but references the past so that my ancestors can look at it and smile at me and the hell I live in.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 2
acapella
acapella
05/17/2006 3:22 am
WTF!?!?!? I don't know about that, Julian. But I do know I'm not at liberty to discuss what I just did in my pants.
You go outside and practice screaming. We'll play music while you're gone.
# 3
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
05/17/2006 4:07 am
that is one sweet website dude.. LOL!!!
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]
# 4
Julian Vickers
Julian Vickers
05/17/2006 4:13 am
I recommend you check out our squid promotion we are having:

http://www.geocities.com/thejuju2000/newbits.html
Miracle Blade 4: Gibs on touch.
# 5
jiujitsu_jesus
jiujitsu_jesus
05/17/2006 4:36 am
:eek:

And that, to quote eggman, is all I have to say about that.
"It's all folk music... I ain't never heard no horse sing!"
- Attributed variously to Leadbelly and Louis Armstrong

If at first you don't succeed, you are obviously not Chuck Norris.

l337iZmz r@wk o.K!!!??>
# 6
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
05/17/2006 5:00 am
Spammers drive me totally nuts.
At least a couple of spams every day on my guestbook and a minimum 200 spam emails a day in my inbox.
I can't wait for the day when spam is made illegal.
Unfortunately, I don't think any of the doofuses in the government even know how to use a computer so it won't be happening anytime soon.
# 7

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.