View post (Backstreet boys)

View thread

Led Zeppelin
Led Zeppelin
07/11/2001 10:06 pm
Originally posted by chris mascarenas
I was reading the paper the other day and i was reading the entertaiment section and in bold letters it said BACKSTREET BOY GOES TO REHAB when I read the story i couldnt help but have a smile upon my face thinking could this be the end of boy bands, that would be a perfect world wouldnt it? But my smile turned to horror when I read the next article, George Harrison has brain tumor I read clenching on to the paper, George Harrison the guitarist from the most best band ever (of course this could be argued)has had 3 cancerous growths in the past year and now has a brain tumor now not only was I saddened I was mad. What kind of a world do we live in where a Backstreet Boy going to rehab gets more attention than George harrison getting a brain tumor, I think George Harrison getting a hangnail is even more important than a Backstreet Boy dying one billion boy bands equall one George Harrison, since monday ive heard, read, and watched that story a million times yet why didnt Chet Atkins get that kind of Attention and he died or John Lee Hooker, we live in a sad sad world.

The day JLH died he there was a good bit of radio coverage but thats about it. There was supposed to be a programme about his life on but the cricket ran overtime and thats oviously more interestin and important than one of the greatest bluesmen ever.
www.gnr.com.ar
http://www.izzystradlin.tk/