View post (Just got fired)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
04/06/2006 9:22 pm
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsI get 2 weeks of paid vacation, full benefits, 401k, paid holidays, as well as all sorts of free lunches on my birthday or if we met a certain goal or something. And did I mention people bring food in a lot for, say, holidays and what not, and when it's all said and done I tend to be the first to get the left overs.

oh yeah, after being there for a year we get 1 week of paid vacation, and after being there for a while longer you get 2 weeks, and the managers and people who have been there for an EXTREMELY long time get 3 weeks. we have benefits and all that too, but I don't really car becaue I'm under 18 so I'm still under my parent's coverage. we get paid holidays too, and we only work on holidays voluntarily (though I found out the hard way that I'm under some new bs contract when I worked on christmas day and only recieved $1 per hour extra, instead of the triple time that my manager told me I would get.)

oh yeah, tomorrow is my last day at that job too. I'm quitting. I got a job at... a different grocery store! this one hopefully willing to give me a better schedule, plus an extra $.25 per hour more!
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace