Some of my late works.

The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/02/2006 4:51 am
So about 4 months ago I finished up a lot of recording stuff I had been working on, but it wasn't until now that I was able to get them up on the internet.

The songs get very repetitive, and the guitar solos are not really structured, but I decided to put them up for you guys to take a listen.

Here's the link.

There's a couple solo guitar songs with weird tunings, one long rock jam, a phish jam song with bad vocals (sorry about that) and this weird instrumental. I play all the instruments, except the drums which I programmed.

Thanks a lot!
There are only two important things in life - There's music and theres girls, not necessarily in that order....
The Ace's Guitar Tricks
# 1
Kole_Music
Kole_Music
04/02/2006 4:50 pm
I listened to your first and third song.

1. It sounded very Tom Petty/Phish esque as you said. I really liked the chill vibe from it. And your vocals actually fit really well in that context. They definately didn't suck.

3. While this was very repetitive the main Riff was very cool and I liked the flow and beat of piece.

Keep up the great work bro.

-Kyle Hicks ( Kole )
-http://www.myspace.com/kolemusic
-Kole (Kyle Hicks)
http://www.KoleMusician.com
http://www.myspace.com/kolemusic

Composer, Guitarist, Instructor.
# 2
Kutzki
Kutzki
04/03/2006 10:11 pm
Hey man, sick stuff i especially liked your song->Movin/e minor jam. I wasnt a fan of the guitar work, i just didnt get what you were going for. i mean it was technicly great but i just was waiting for the shred i guess hehe.
well i just wanted to thank you cus i enjoyed the song.
Peace
Aaron
When it comes down to it, our guitar's will always be there for us. :rolleyes:
# 3
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/03/2006 10:27 pm
Originally Posted by: Kutzki I wasnt a fan of the guitar work

Hey! I take offense.

Just kidding... glad you enjoyed it. I'm no shredder - in fact I don't really know what I am!
There are only two important things in life - There's music and theres girls, not necessarily in that order....
The Ace's Guitar Tricks
# 4
Kutzki
Kutzki
04/03/2006 10:42 pm
i ant a shredder either. i am a classic rocker, leaning towards the 60's though, so it gives me a bit of a twist, speed ant anythin to me. you gotta let it flow man. i can hear you got great technigue and i feel like you got mad skills. just dont think so much. get drunk and redue the solo. hehe.

i am a blues guy, thats the way to live my freinds.

anyways
i was just wondering if you used more then one scale in that solo
# 5
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/03/2006 11:14 pm
That song wasn't about artistic vision or anything - it wasn't thought out or anything like that. I just wanted to do a long sequence of e minor playing - nohing more than for fun. I just wanted to be able to le everything loose - it wasn't meant to be impressive or anything at all, it was more for me than anybody else. Ya dig?
The Ace's Guitar Tricks
# 6
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/03/2006 11:14 pm
And I don't drink... so that's out! :D
The Ace's Guitar Tricks
# 7
Kutzki
Kutzki
04/04/2006 6:15 am
I dig it man.
Keep on posting. I like the songs man.
Aaron
# 8

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.