View post (Revelations!!!!)

View thread

magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
03/30/2006 4:54 am
I hate politics as well. Too many in D.C. who just vote the party lines and could care less about what the issue is. Democrats are gonna sieze power again anyway. When they mess up the republicans will come in and so on and so forth until the next revolution. We don't have long on this planet. 50-100 years if that. Hopefully in a few hundred million years the next civilization will have it figured out. I often wonder how many times life has destroyed itself and been reborn on this planet. All I know is we aren't the race that will leave this solar system and find other life. Which should really be the objective. If not we'll destroy ourselves. It's already apparant. Most ignore or refuse to believe it but this is it. Yet we find it easier to squabble over the trivial **** and hold on to what's ours instead of trying to work together to further humanity as whole. Unfortunatly it will never happen. We are all doomed. I hate to sound so dismal but it's the truth. Alot of people can't handle it. Most don't see it all. I mean where is humanity going? We are hopelessly stuck on this molecule of water. It sucks that we are all powerless to do anything about it. We're along for the ride. So I sit back and get high play my guitar and rant on my favorite messege board about how everything is so out of whack. Hoping that people listen and fully understand what thier future is.
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it faster” - Magicninja
www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons