View post (Revelations!!!!)

View thread

ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
03/27/2006 2:01 am
Originally Posted by: PonyOneWell, at least you realized that... I know a lot of people who get suckered into believing that all these obese republican loudmouths who come from wealthy families, own or are major shareholders in huge companies, and will die wealthy actually care about their working-class arse. yeah democrats are in it for power too, but, generally speaking the masses have a hell of a lot less to lose from dems than republicans.

that said i'm all for firearms, though i'm not really all that for people being able to buy a full-auto P90 or an M16A3 with a beta C mag; that's ust plain unnecessary... i'm all for more (and more particularly, better) legislation to ebb the flow of illegal immigrants... neither of these viewpoints are very "liberal" even though that's generally what I could be classified as.

I guess my biggest beef is people who vote based on their faith... separation of church and state is what made this country so great, and it should stay that way.

Hmmm...if I didn't know better, I's say you were baiting someone into a debate.
On the subject of politics, I had my own discovery. I was sleeping through church today, and got thinking. My sister told me a story yesterday about some of her friends who was insulting my grade school principal on msn to another friend. Anyways, they got in a fight and one of them told the principal what the other girl said. The principal suspended her for 5 days :eek:. I know this is random, but is that not the most fascist thing you've ever heard? Freedom of speech my ass!
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB