View post (Wow)

View thread

stackny
stackny
03/19/2006 5:50 am
Alright this is getting ridiculous. My entire spring break I stayed out/up until 3-4 AM and slept the days away. I was supposed to read a 200 page novel, which I never even purchased, Ive got a nasty midterm in my fish management class on the day I go back, Ive got labs to do, and Ive missed a few classes I shouldnt have which doesent help. Ive got a Bio Ecology Project to start, and its 12:53 AM on Sunday and Im writing this thread.

Has/does anyone have/had my nast procrastination problem and how the f do I motivate myself to stop? I keep saying "Im not gonna do this to myself again" but I always do. What do I need? A schedule? IDK!!! Ive tried to set times but that never works. I keep putting it off. Maybe I just need a good kick in the ass. Idk, but I need to stop.

Im actually just blowing off steam because my roomate whos vehicle has been messing up on him all week, needs a ride up to college tomorrow in the morning. First of all, Ive got stuff to do, so Id have to kill myself just to bring him back up. His parents arent doing anything in the morning so why the f cant they bring him? Its not even right for them to put me in this position. Not only that, I picked the kid up at 2:00 AM the other night cuz his parents were missing in action. WHEN WILL THE FRIGGIN MADNESS END?!!!???!

Alright, Im sorry for inflicting that on you, but I think I already feel better just typing it. Made me realize A) I have no self discipline B) My friends parents are douche bags that have no consideration for others and C) This is a pointless thread that you guys probably wont be able to help me on.

Well, that was fun. Anyone else have any steem in need of being blown off? Im happy to throw in my 2 cents.

With Love,
Stack
Dont shoot yourself in the head.