View post (does anybody care?)

View thread

Gaddy
Gaddy
03/09/2006 5:06 pm
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsOk... perhaps I'm the only one that sees the irony. You post a message questioning why we're discussing religion, then you immediately follow up with contributing to the debate? Then when I mention that the rules for the forum permit us to discuss this you direct us a different forum even though you have already contributed to the debate that you apparantly wish to end?

I reckon if everyone just lightened up a few shades, we'd all benefit. During this debate I've thought hard at some of the stuff, laughed out loud at others, put my cigarette out (after RSam's piece) frowned, been amazed and worried a litttle bit at times for the sanity of some of us (me included) and yours Cryptic, has made my eyes stream with laughter so much, it's brought Juliet and the dogs upstairs, to see what's up. btw. I'm having a tee-shirt made of cryptic's reply. Pure genius!!
[FONT=Garamond]Steve Gad[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]You may hear me upstairs, stamping my feet and kicking the furniture. That's just me 'warming up!'[/FONT]