View post (does anybody care?)

View thread

jeffhx
Disco Bandit
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
03/03/2006 4:59 pm
all i can say is that...i am really envious towards all of you...the majority of you guys have been out there in early age looking for jobs, financing yourselves and stuff... i have never had the priveledge of doing that... lucky or not its your call... but i have always wanted to be more independant... imfreakin 19 yrs old and i have yet to work for my own money... how is that comparible towards you? you have reached an amazing achievement i feel... and im really jealous and envious of that... my turn is coming and im freakin out i tell you...i really wish that i had such experiecne way longer than this... but unfortunately.... never had the chance... never had the guts.... i was kinda pampered and all that and i reckon it sucks to be so... cos you dontlearn anything... wat ur going thru could be the hardest thing u'd ever go thru in your entire life... after listening to my dads life story couple of months ago...it opened me up... he had to hitch hike arnd the country looking for small jobs to feed himself... and the pay was crap back then in the earlier days....

my point is perhaps its hard now... and you feel like crap of all crap... as a friend and fellow guitarist... all i can say is... be strong... no matter how crappy you'd feel... its worth the effort you put in now... and one day when you're much older... you might look back and laugh abt this incident...

cheers mate...
josh
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]