View post (does anybody care?)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
03/03/2006 4:28 pm
Dude, all the problems you're dealing with are completely normal. Everyone has a time like that in their life, and if I'm not mistaken you're relatively young (16 I think?), so you've got your whole life ahead of you. If you're contemplating suicide with what you've got going on right now then the probability is that it will be amplified unless you learn how to handle and regulate things like this. And again, everyone goes through this type of thing. That's exactly how you learn to handle things like that. It's just life. Everyone gets **** on at some point in their life. I don't claim to have had the worst life experiences. My childhood's not exactly a Disney movie, but a guy I know has had a history that makes my life look like a Carribean cruise. And if you knew what he went through those broken bottles and crappy hours wouldn't seem so harsh after all. And if I sound like a jerk, please understand it's not my intent. You're at a period in life that more people than you know are/have/will go through in their life as well. You just don't hear about it because a lot of them keep it to themselves. It's life and there is a way out. But here's the thing. If you kill yourself then you cut everything short and knowing as little about the future as we all do, you have no idea what kinds of things you could miss out on. In the grand scheme of things, the Earth has been around way longer than anything that we can comprehend, and as people the Earth will last longer than we as a race will. So we're here, right now and when we're gone, nothing will really matter. So you've basically got three options.

1. Make the best of it and enjoy it while it lasts
2. Live in misery
3. Don't live
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.