Classical guitar on mp3 download More info, SALE

Merula
Merula
02/15/2006 5:37 pm
Hi everyone,

naturalstudio records have just made MP3's of many of the tracks from my album 'Merula' available for purchase at their online shop!

You can securely download complete tracks in excellent quality!

You can pick your favourites, or pieces you are interested to hear without having to purchase a whole album, you can listen immediately!

There are 30 second audio clips of all the music from my album 'Merula' at my website so you can listen before you download...

The selction includes, Dowland, Albeniz, Granados and Barrios!

As Mp3's are a fairly new way of getting hold of commercially recorded music, especially within the classical guitar arena they are putting up more and more material from albums I have recorded bit by bit.

I have been informed they have all come down in price, I think you can get for example Asturias or The Frog Galliard by John Dowland for 50 pence or less than 1 dollar.

It is worth a look as the downloads are cheaper than buying the full album, they also come with full details and the album artwork!

You can browse around the shop and read more detailed info on 'Merula' and my latest release 'Maelasta'.

Please have a look around my website also, feedback is always welcome,

www.matthewmcallister.com

naturalstudio shop
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.