the official valentine's poll!

Danny C.
Danny C.
02/17/2006 2:52 am
Well if all the jerks didn't get all the girls maybe I would have one.

And if I had a billion dollars i would retire right now.....

And ifs and buts were candy and nuts everyday would be Christmas. :D
The greatest enemy to what you can know, is what you already know.

It's not how good you play, its how well you play it.
# 41
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
02/17/2006 3:05 am
Originally Posted by: Danny C.Well if all the jerks didn't get all the girls maybe I would have one.

All the jerks get all the dumb girls. Y'know. The ones that don't have the sense to know that they're dating a jack ass and only defend him and side with him in times of conflict with others out of principal. Neither one ever really thinks about their actions, just assumes that they're always right. Sure they'll make claims like "I know I'm not perfect" but actions speak louder than words, as it's said, and their actions will obviously show their stubborness as well as their ignorance and in the end they'll end up having kids by mistake and forced to live as parents for the rest of their lives because they never thought about consequences in any situation, let alone one that can change the rest of your life. The father will try and teach the kids to not do what they did because it's finally starting to sink in that things have to change, but since actions still speak louder than words, the kid will ultimately see their father as a jerk and will in turn be guided by this and grow up to become a jerk. The mother will probably get fat. She'll prattle off every now and then about being kind and caring to others while telling their child that God/Santa (depending on the time of the year) is watching them and they'd better be good or they'll go to hell/get no presents for Christmas (again, depending on the time of the year) even though she'll have no problem yelling profanities out the window and giving the finger at the guy that just cut her off... while her kid is sitting right next to her.

Do you really want one of those girls?
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 42
earthman buck
earthman buck
02/17/2006 3:22 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsAll the jerks get all the dumb girls. Y'know. The ones that don't have the sense to know that they're dating a jack ass and only defend him and side with him in times of conflict with others out of principal. Neither one ever really thinks about their actions, just assumes that they're always right. Sure they'll make claims like "I know I'm not perfect" but actions speak louder than words, as it's said, and their actions will obviously show their stubborness as well as their ignorance and in the end they'll end up having kids by mistake and forced to live as parents for the rest of their lives because they never thought about consequences in any situation, let alone one that can change the rest of your life. The father will try and teach the kids to not do what they did because it's finally starting to sink in that things have to change, but since actions still speak louder than words, the kid will ultimately see their father as a jerk and will in turn be guided by this and grow up to become a jerk. The mother will probably get fat. She'll prattle off every now and then about being kind and caring to others while telling their child that God/Santa (depending on the time of the year) is watching them and they'd better be good or they'll go to hell/get no presents for Christmas (again, depending on the time of the year) even though she'll have no problem yelling profanities out the window and giving the finger at the guy that just cut her off... while her kid is sitting right next to her.

Do you really want one of those girls?

Oooooh....someone sounds bitter. Close run in with one of said girls, Cryptic?
# 43
Danny C.
Danny C.
02/17/2006 3:24 am
I guess your right Cryptic. You put it onto perspective quite nicely I would say. You described to a tee some people I know. And I definitely don't want one of those girls. Plus, most girls in high school are dumb seems like.. :D I still hate V-day by the way.
The greatest enemy to what you can know, is what you already know.

It's not how good you play, its how well you play it.
# 44
earthman buck
earthman buck
02/17/2006 3:30 am
Originally Posted by: Danny C.Plus, most girls in high school are dumb seems like.. :D

Aptly put.
# 45
acapella
acapella
02/17/2006 5:25 am
The girls I want are the no-longer-in-high-school-so-hopefully-less-dumb girls. Except I go to school all day...and nowhere else. So I meet nobody. Although, that 2nd grade teacher is lookin' hot today...
You go outside and practice screaming. We'll play music while you're gone.
# 46
bigbuda
Vote For Pedro
bigbuda
Vote For Pedro
02/17/2006 5:27 am
Originally Posted by: acapella rapemeThe girls I want are the no-longer-in-high-school-so-hopefully-less-dumb girls. Except I go to school all day...and nowhere else. So I meet nobody. Although, that 2nd grade teacher is lookin' hot today...

Got it Bad, Got it Bad, Got it Bad.......I'm hot for Teacher....*guitar solo*
I am a constant evolving music machine. Oh Man, I just forgot what I was playing. Oh well, on to the next song. :rolleyes:
# 47
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
02/17/2006 8:03 am
hmm.. sounds like my mom.. "god is always watching you" and then she yells and hollars out profanitys because she can't get the vacuum to turn on, though she didn't plug it in. it's her universal response to everything.. anger..

anyways, yeah, there are some stupid girls out there, and yeah, you can get burned, hard (trust me, I know). but there are some good girls out there.. they are alot more abundant in college I've noticed, but you can find some high school girls who have their head in the right place.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 48
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
02/17/2006 1:39 pm
Originally Posted by: earthman buckOooooh....someone sounds bitter. Close run in with one of said girls, Cryptic?

Not really, no... All my statements are based off observations rather than experiences. I've never had a girlfriend.

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 49
arska007
arska007
02/17/2006 2:01 pm
ooohh, i'm not the onlyone without a girlfriend. :p
"I am the lizard king, i can do anything!"-The Doors
# 50
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
02/17/2006 2:07 pm
Originally Posted by: arska007ooohh, i'm not the onlyone without a girlfriend. :p

What're you talkin about? There're plenty of smart people out there.

Hulk Smash!!

# 51
ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
02/17/2006 2:17 pm
Originally Posted by: Danny C.Well if all the jerks didn't get all the girls maybe I would have one.

And if my aunt had nuts, she'd be my uncle.
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB
# 52
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
02/17/2006 5:33 pm
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsWhat're you talkin about? There're plenty of smart people out there.

low blow dude.. not cool. not dating girls may be a good idea to be able to keep your concentration on you, and what you have to do. but I couldn't hardly explain with words what you are missing out on.
my spyspace
# 53
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
02/17/2006 5:49 pm
Originally Posted by: AkiraOn the contrary, I think Cryptic could also hardly explain with words what people with g/f's are missing out on.

wow.. what a philosophy, I have nothing I can say as a comeback to that one.
my spyspace
# 54
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
02/17/2006 5:58 pm
oh no, I definately don't believe that the only purpose in life is to chase girls. definately not. I do understand cryptic's life choice, I just don't agree with it at all. girls can be great, I don't understand why you would swear them off for good. I mean, I do understand, but, I dunno.. I don't really feel like arguing right now.
my spyspace
# 55
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
02/17/2006 6:54 pm
I think you've already hit the nail on the head so no sense in being redundant.

Hulk Smash!!

# 56
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
02/17/2006 6:58 pm
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsoh no, I definately don't believe that the only purpose in life is to chase girls. definately not. I do understand cryptic's life choice, I just don't agree with it at all. girls can be great, I don't understand why you would swear them off for good. I mean, I do understand, but, I dunno.. I don't really feel like arguing right now.

It's all for the sake of music. I don't want anything to interfere with what I want to do in life and I'll go to any length to make sure that such things don't happen... of course that's not the only reason, but that's a big one.

Hulk Smash!!

# 57
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
02/17/2006 7:12 pm
Life's definately simpler when you only got yourself to manage. I don't deal well with emotional experiences whether they're good or bad.
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 58

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.