View post (the official valentine's poll!)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
02/17/2006 3:05 am
Originally Posted by: Danny C.Well if all the jerks didn't get all the girls maybe I would have one.

And if I had a billion dollars i would retire right now.....

And ifs and buts were candy and nuts everyday would be Christmas. :D

All the jerks get all the dumb girls. Y'know. The ones that don't have the sense to know that they're dating a jack ass and only defend him and side with him in times of conflict with others out of principal. Neither one ever really thinks about their actions, just assumes that they're always right. Sure they'll make claims like "I know I'm not perfect" but actions speak louder than words, as it's said, and their actions will obviously show their stubborness as well as their ignorance and in the end they'll end up having kids by mistake and forced to live as parents for the rest of their lives because they never thought about consequences in any situation, let alone one that can change the rest of your life. The father will try and teach the kids to not do what they did because it's finally starting to sink in that things have to change, but since actions still speak louder than words, the kid will ultimately see their father as a jerk and will in turn be guided by this and grow up to become a jerk. The mother will probably get fat. She'll prattle off every now and then about being kind and caring to others while telling their child that God/Santa (depending on the time of the year) is watching them and they'd better be good or they'll go to hell/get no presents for Christmas (again, depending on the time of the year) even though she'll have no problem yelling profanities out the window and giving the finger at the guy that just cut her off... while her kid is sitting right next to her.

Do you really want one of those girls?
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.