axemaster911

axemaster911
axemaster911
01/28/2006 6:13 pm
Hey Players, I have a BOSS GT-6 gutiar effects processor, and I am wondering if any one else with one of these has some really cool home made settings, and paramaters for a raw, in your face metal sound, or hard rock using the overdrive / distortion, and what ever other effects within the machine you have come up with mixed in with the od/dist. to jazz it up. I am also interested in possibly your customized, custom preamp settings if you have found any you think sound good as well. Or even your custom overdrive/distortion settings if youve found somthing that sounds cool. I mean if its not your trade secret, and you dont mind sharing with a fellow musician. I may have some settings I have come up with I can send back at ya, if anyones interested.
# 1
bigbuda
Vote For Pedro
bigbuda
Vote For Pedro
01/30/2006 4:47 am
I don't own one, but you might check the Boss website. I know Digitech has a sound community where people exchange presets. I bet Boss does as well.
I am a constant evolving music machine. Oh Man, I just forgot what I was playing. Oh well, on to the next song. :rolleyes:
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.