View post (Bitch and moan)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
01/12/2006 8:58 am
Originally Posted by: PonyOneif you really want to you can come down here and have my front desk job :D

only if I get your jetta and hot asian gf too.. ;)

and I've been thinking about possible careers alot... I mean.. ALOT.. and I've just about come to the conclusion that I can either do something I enjoy, and struggle with money for the rest of my life.. or do something I hate, and be filthy stinkin rich... lol. actually, that's not entirely true, I don't think I'd really mind being some kind of doctor.. I would just mind all the chemistry and biology classes I would need to get there. and doctors get paid pretty well. lol. of course, I don't want to be in college for the next 10 years, so it would have to be something that would only take a bachelors, or possibly a masters. like a foot doctor, or chiropractor or somthing..

and yes, I am thankful to just have a job right now. in fact, I can sometimes enjoy the job. actually, I was just talking to one guy I work with today, and after talking for a while, found out he also plays guitar (and drums), and since we both have the day off tomorrow, we are gonna go jam.. actually, I've made friends with just about everyone there (I'm a friendly guy, what can I say?) it's really only just one manager that I don't like.. when he's not there, the job is fine. when he is there, I start stressing out and stuff, just because he already threatened to fire me once.. I had walked past like 2 customers without greeting them.. so he said something like "I just watched you walk past several customers without greeting them. do this again and you lose your job! ok? this isn't the first time I've had to tell you." when in actuality, it was the first time he had told me.. it seems like nobody tried to explain any rules to me when I got there, I was somehow magically supposed to know them without being taught.. anyways, yeah, it's just this one manager who seems to have something against me.. everyone else I've talked to thinks he is nice. it's not like I'm a slacker or anything either. I try to do my job to the best of my ability.. oh well, guess that's just how it goes. I suppose I can't get along with everybody (try as I might). thanks for your encouraging words though.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace