I could die tomorrow, but today I am immortal.

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
12/22/2005 5:00 pm
You ever have one of those days that you're just so fascinated with how well it's going? Seriously, a meteor could fall on me at any point in the future and I wouldn't care because today is so awesome. My boss gave me a gift card for christmas which I bought King Diamond's Puppet Master and have been listening to it today, another co-worker gave me some cookies, an ornament with a cat (I like cats), and some Taco Bell coupons (I like Taco Bell as much as I like cats). Another co-worker told me the "mayonaise story" which is sadly one of those stories you'd have to hear from the person who experienced it herself to get the full effect, then the president of the company calls everyone into a SIS meeting where we discussed future plans as well as other things. Our future as a business is looking very eventful and promising and he even followed up with telling us that we'll be getting a Christmas bonus as well as a raise in January. He said it wasn't too big, but who cares? It's more. And the day's only half over. I'm super stoked. I couldn't contain it, I had to tell someone.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 1
Infectious
Mr. Hardcore Oldschool
Infectious
Mr. Hardcore Oldschool
12/22/2005 8:50 pm
Ur in luck my friend! I know how much you love tacos...and cats so...I made a few calls and im happy to tell you some good news. Amalgamating your love for two things...

TACO BELL HAS JUST ANNOUNCED THE ALL NEW CAT TACO...order a kids meal and get a free stuffed cat! But u have to hurry...its only for a limited time.
# 2
bunmiadefisayo
bunmiadefisayo
12/23/2005 1:49 am
"smirks" i'm in college, to me the only world that exists is that of my campus, beautiful girls and a relatively bill-free life. :D

Dont any of you DARE to give me the red pill :D

Glad you had a great day.
# 3
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
12/23/2005 3:20 am
Thanks, but today just got better. I went over to a friend's house after work to exchange christmas gifts to which I got MACGYVER SEASON 2!!!! Holy crap. As of right now I own MacGyver seasons 1, 2, and 3 on DVD. I'm obsessed or something. I don't know.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 4
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
12/23/2005 3:42 am
Originally Posted by: AkiraI wish I got a pay rise. :rolleyes:

You must first have a job which provides an income before you can get a raise in pay. :rolleyes:
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 5
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
12/23/2005 6:33 pm
Originally Posted by: bunmiadefisayo"smirks" i'm in college, to me the only world that exists is that of my campus, beautiful girls and a relatively bill-free life. :D

Hahaha, YES! The beauty of college lies not in education!
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 6

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.