Beginner

cammie
cammie
12/21/2005 1:45 am
I am an absolute new guitarist and i was wondering what were the best lessons to take to be able to learn how to play the easisets and teh fastest and also what are the most important lessons to make sure to learn.
# 1
Grambo
halfway to somewhere
Grambo
halfway to somewhere
12/21/2005 3:55 am
Throw your Guitar away and save yourself years and years of Aggro - NO seriously though a good start is a Chord book and some music books.
Here are some usefull Chords:
A minor (Am), D, E, you'll also find lessons on this site.
if you always take the lazy route
The Devil knows your every move ![COLOR=RoyalBlue]
# 2
ren
ren
12/21/2005 9:08 am
Originally Posted by: cammie...what are the most important lessons to make sure to learn.

The most important lessons to learn in my opinion are:

1) Practice within your ability - start slow. Get it right at slow tempo and gradually speed up, don't rush in. The quickest way to become a good guitarist is to take each step in turn.

2) You will never stop learning

3) You can learn faster by taking lessons, or playing with other musicians.

Open chords are a good place to start, and the guitartricks guide is comprehensive: Try Here :cool:

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com

# 3
cammie
cammie
12/21/2005 2:57 pm
THANKS so much to all that replied i will make sure to check all those things out
# 4
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
12/24/2005 6:22 am
Originally Posted by: zreynoldspThe most important lessons to learn in my opinion are:

1) Practice within your ability - start slow. Get it right at slow tempo and gradually speed up, don't rush in. The quickest way to become a good guitarist is to take each step in turn.

2) You will never stop learning

3) You can learn faster by taking lessons, or playing with other musicians.

Open chords are a good place to start, and the guitartricks guide is comprehensive: Try Here :cool:

Good advice there. The ability/skill/talent to play the guitar doesn't come over night. Learn the basics and take your time. Learn to play with a metanome, because timing is a very important thing in music. There are some great beginner lessons on this site! Take a look through them, and don't be afraid to ask any questions here on the forum. There's no such thing as a stupid question when it comes to playing the guitar! Most importantly... have fun! It's a bitch at times, but it's worth it. ;)
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.