View post (I'm thinking of buying this baby)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
12/19/2005 4:57 pm
grrr... so guess what? yesterday we went down to this guys house to check out the car. everything was good. the car was in great condition, and theguy lowered his price to $2750.. but he wanted CASH! so we were trying to figure out how to come up with that much cash on a sunday. me and my parents all took out the maximum you can take out of an atm in one day ($300) so we had $900 together. but we couldn't make any more. we tried a cash advance on a credit card, but all the banks were closed, we tried to buy a money order using a credit card, but they told us you can only buy them with cash (?). we tried every imaginable thing to get that much cash, but still couldn't.. and the guy wouldn't budge on accepting a check, so I ended up not getting the car for that reason alone... now, why not just drive down some other day when we have the cash and get it? well, because my lazy mother doesn't want to have to drive an hour there and an hour back again... not even for the best deal I've seen on craigslist to date.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace