Home Hardware commercial

earthman buck
earthman buck
12/02/2005 3:31 am
Hey, you Canadians out there with TVs, I need you to do something for me. Next time you see a Home Hardware commercial that is advertising a specific product, listen very closely. I have seen two such commercials in which I can clearly hear a cat meowing. At first I thought I was just paranoid, but then I asked my mom if she heard it too, and she DID! I think Home Hardware is at the center of some global cat conspiracy of sorts, but I'm not sure. If you have the time, give it a listen and tell me if you hear it or if I just have some maternally-passed-on hearing disorder.
# 1
ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
12/02/2005 10:15 pm
Which comercial is it?
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB
# 2
earthman buck
earthman buck
12/03/2005 9:25 pm
I've heard it in more than one. Two that come to mind are a garden product commercial (like fertilizer or soil or something) I saw in the summertime, and one I just saw the other day advertising some sort of drill thing. I have a theory it's in all the commercials that are talkin' about something specific. I know the music for both of these commercials is the same; if I remember correctly, it's just this really soft, corny acoustic guitar music, and I think there might be some harmonica in it too.
# 3
ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
12/04/2005 11:21 pm
Originally Posted by: earthman buckI've heard it in more than one. Two that come to mind are a garden product commercial (like fertilizer or soil or something) I saw in the summertime, and one I just saw the other day advertising some sort of drill thing. I have a theory it's in all the commercials that are talkin' about something specific. I know the music for both of these commercials is the same; if I remember correctly, it's just this really soft, corny acoustic guitar music, and I think there might be some harmonica in it too.

Ya dude. I saw the drill one today.I heard what sounded either like a cat or it ight have just been the instruments.
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB
# 4
earthman buck
earthman buck
12/05/2005 3:30 am
Originally Posted by: ericthecableguyYa dude. I saw the drill one today.I heard what sounded either like a cat or it ight have just been the instruments.

That's great! Now there's a bit of hope I might not be insane! Thanks, man!
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.