View post (Rough times)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
11/26/2005 2:23 am
dude, we all get a little down in the dumps sometimes. I've been there more times then I care to mention. if you read my "and that's it?" thread, then you can see that I also have come to this site in a time of need when I didn't have anywhere else to turn.

sometimes you can feel like nothing is going right for you, but it always get better eventually. sometimes it gets better in a few days, and sometimes a few years, but it always does get better.

playing the guitar shouldn't be a chore, it should be something you want to do. sometimes, when you mess up, and play a wrong note or chord, you'll actually find something cool. I know that for me, on more then one occasion, I've tried playing things, messed up, ended up with something totally different, but I actually liked it more and wrote a song around that "mistake". so don't stress out over mistakes, they can be your friends. plus guitar isn't something you pick up over two days, people can play for years and still need more practice. just enjoy it, don't try to play any particular thing, just play random notes or chords, and try to work out your own music to match your emotions. it's a great way of self expression, and it always helps me out.

or, you could eat some chocolate, it actually does have some natural anti-depressants in it. now, I'm not telling you to eat yourself into a weight problem, but just a little goes a long way.

cheer up dude, it'll get better :o
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace