Been Hunting?

stackny
stackny
11/14/2005 4:26 am
The beauty of deer meat also is that its essentially fatless, so if its wrapped properly, it will last for a really long time.
Dont shoot yourself in the head.
# 1
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
11/14/2005 4:26 am
Originally Posted by: finger_cruncherI don't really believe in hunting, therefore I'll reserve my comments to myself. However, is it really appropriate to have your daughter right beside a dead animal carcass?

Meh. Things die. Actually the cigarette is what came to mind for me, but second hand smoke has never actually been proven dangerous, so whatevs.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 2
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
11/14/2005 5:02 am
Originally Posted by: PRSplaya[U]Moderator's note:[/U] This thread is for hunters. If you have a problem with hunting wild animals, do not post in this thread. If you decide you must complain about us hunters shooting wild animals, your post will be deleted!

Just a reminder.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 3
kingdavid
kingdavid
11/14/2005 1:51 pm
Originally Posted by: PRSplaya...BTW, That's a very cute kid too!

How come she's not scared of the thing. She's smiling at it like it's a poodle or something!
About hunting, sounds like fun, tho I gotta say me and guns aint ever been friends. But the whole idea of getting your own meat sounds like real fun.
We used to hunt for hares and small antelope in the African grasslands when I was a boy. Only we used to chase em with dogs, and the grown men had bows and arrows. IN the end, one little antelope is killed by a crowd of some 10-20 men, and when you looked at what each man took home, compared with the labour, can't say it made a lot of economic sense. But it was fun. And, yes, the evening shower or bath hurt as hell, coz your skin would have grazes and cuts (some visible some not) ALL OVER.
# 4
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
11/14/2005 3:10 pm
Originally Posted by: kingdavidHow come she's not scared of the thing

Probably because it's dead.
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 5
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
11/14/2005 3:23 pm
Nice deer you got there partner! I need to get some deer jerky to snack on while I'm in the office :D
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 6
bigbuda
Vote For Pedro
bigbuda
Vote For Pedro
11/14/2005 4:44 pm
Originally Posted by: kingdavidHow come she's not scared of the thing. She's smiling at it like it's a poodle or something!
About hunting, sounds like fun, tho I gotta say me and guns aint ever been friends. But the whole idea of getting your own meat sounds like real fun.
We used to hunt for hares and small antelope in the African grasslands when I was a boy. Only we used to chase em with dogs, and the grown men had bows and arrows. IN the end, one little antelope is killed by a crowd of some 10-20 men, and when you looked at what each man took home, compared with the labour, can't say it made a lot of economic sense. But it was fun. And, yes, the evening shower or bath hurt as hell, coz your skin would have grazes and cuts (some visible some not) ALL OVER.[/QUOTE]

You are in one of the best places to hunt in the world. People in America pay big money to hunt Africa and the sort.

Originally Posted by: PRSplayaBTW, That's a very cute kid too!

Thanks man. She's almost two yrs old but she's as big as a three yr old.

[QUOTE=Leedogg]Nice deer you got there partner! I need to get some deer jerky to snack on while I'm in the office :D

Thanks! I would love some jerky myself. I didn't get any made out of this one but I will get some made out of the mule deer I shoot here in a week or two.
I am a constant evolving music machine. Oh Man, I just forgot what I was playing. Oh well, on to the next song. :rolleyes:
# 7

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.