View post (Hand-held Gaming)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
10/11/2005 12:14 am
Originally Posted by: guitarfreak141i regret selling my snes and games for $20 on ebay, it was sweet, and i also regret giving away my n64, i have a PSP right now and it spretty sweet, no tthat many good games out yet but GTA and The SIms 2 are coming out, right now i have a few games but i mostly watch the simpsons and family guy and s tuff on their, which is cool, how i can use programs to put my dvds on my psp memory stick, that is o ne of the coolest things about psp the media, but i still love old stuff, im soon to be 14 so i was like 4 or 5 or something when my friend had nes and we played it all the time, though all i can remmber is a wrestling game, and hed still have it if his mom hadnt thrown it away....

I know what you mean dude, I used to be a die-hard nintendo fan. and when the gamecube came out, I wanted one, and I traded in my snes and all games, and my 64 with all the games... BAD MISTAKE!!! snes systems go for alot of money nowadays. and the gamecube sucks (I figured this out after playing my friends xbox, which is like 1000 times better then gamecube) then our gamecube broke, and rather then buy a new one, i traded it and all games in for an xbox. this time, it was a good choice, i love my xbox, but I think I'm going to trade it in soon to get an xbox 360, since the 360 plays all the old xbox games too, so I'll just sell the system.

but anyways, you can get a used 64 for like $20 or $30 (I can't remember) at gamestop. the games are fairly cheap, except for the ones that were really popular (like goldeneye)
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace