RockstaR *INXS*

Gibson13601
Skinny Tops Heavy Bottoms
Gibson13601
Skinny Tops Heavy Bottoms
09/15/2005 2:46 am
Has anybody else been watching RockstaR INXS on CBS? Although I do agree with what Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden) said about bands and artists resorting to reality shows for recognition etc... I at the same time have alot of respect for these boys. Now..I would never buy or burn a CD of these guys or ever compare them to the likes of Iron Maiden or Crocidile Dundee (live)....but it certainly is a sad story on how the lost thier original singer. Infact, I was in a band when I was around 18 that did cover the tune "What ya need" at one time, so I shouldnt really be eligable to give an opinion ala "Double Standard." At any rate.....Im liking Marty's original (Trees) but at the same time JD' s (Pretty vegas) is sounding gay enough to be a INXS tune. Mig's talent and passion.... is there 100%. The chick (Suzie) is cute...but lets face it...girl power in bands isnt really a well seller. Dont get me wrong Ladies...I can name hundreds of women who make alot of men artists look like mexican silk sowing sweatshop sluts, but.....I tend to prefer a little testastrone in my angry chords. (forgive the spelling) .....Just curious on any viewers votes...mines for Mig! Peace
Im a small town White Boy just trying to makes ends meat!
# 1
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
09/15/2005 4:12 am
I don't know their names but it's gotta end up being that English guy with the weird face who keeps taking his jacket off all the time.
The Canadian girl doesn't have enough self confidence, the blonde guy seems a little clueless & looks like he belongs in Styx, the other guy just seems pissed off all the time and has an attitude problem before he's even started.
The English guy's the only one who looks like he actually belongs in the band and seems pleasant enough to hang around on the road with. He's also the only one with the talent and stage experience to actually front the band.

As a side note... am I the only one in the world who actually thought that 'In Excess' and 'INXS' were two different bands? I kept hearing about 'In Excess' on the radio all the time but when I looked at CD's I'd see this other band called 'INXS' and never connected the two until recently.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.