View post (RockstaR *INXS*)

View thread

Gibson13601
Skinny Tops Heavy Bottoms
Gibson13601
Skinny Tops Heavy Bottoms
09/15/2005 2:46 am
Has anybody else been watching RockstaR INXS on CBS? Although I do agree with what Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden) said about bands and artists resorting to reality shows for recognition etc... I at the same time have alot of respect for these boys. Now..I would never buy or burn a CD of these guys or ever compare them to the likes of Iron Maiden or Crocidile Dundee (live)....but it certainly is a sad story on how the lost thier original singer. Infact, I was in a band when I was around 18 that did cover the tune "What ya need" at one time, so I shouldnt really be eligable to give an opinion ala "Double Standard." At any rate.....Im liking Marty's original (Trees) but at the same time JD' s (Pretty vegas) is sounding gay enough to be a INXS tune. Mig's talent and passion.... is there 100%. The chick (Suzie) is cute...but lets face it...girl power in bands isnt really a well seller. Dont get me wrong Ladies...I can name hundreds of women who make alot of men artists look like mexican silk sowing sweatshop sluts, but.....I tend to prefer a little testastrone in my angry chords. (forgive the spelling) .....Just curious on any viewers votes...mines for Mig! Peace
Im a small town White Boy just trying to makes ends meat!