Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
08/04/2005 9:14 pm
Originally Posted by: Pantallica19 Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know
where my watch is pal! Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the
toilet is?

sadly enough, I do this... no, not point at my crotch, I mean I point at my wrist... anytime I ever ask for the bathroom, I'm doing a little dance.

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire
room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change
the
channel manually.

I do this one all the time too... the thing is, that I watch tv late at night until I fall asleep... so, I figure that looking around the room for the remote once, and then being able to just stay in bed until I fall asleep works better then being about to drift off, and then having to get up again to change the channel
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too".
Damn right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?

AGREED!!! I had a very deep meaningful thinking on this subject not too long ago. and it wasn't because I had seen an e-mail or anything, I just started thinking about it, and had some very deep thoughts on it...
7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new,
then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement,
then
there must have been something before it.

I believe what they mean is that they took an old product, improved it, and made it into a whole new product, therefore making it new and improved
8. When people say "life is short". Life is the longest damn thing
anyone ever does!! What can you do that's
longer?

I'm praying that saying this doesn't start a whole religious debate AGAIN. but, it could mean that in comparison to your eternal destiny, that it is short. or it could also mean that before you know it, it's over, and you just wish it would be longer

sorry, I had to make this all serious, but, I definately was laughing throught the whole thing.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace