View post (Emergency)

View thread

Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
07/09/2005 3:12 am
Go nuts on Cucumber. There's almost no calories and you can soak em in malt vinegar if you want. Put freshly ground pepper on em too.
Like, seriously.... make a sandwich that's really low in calories like really thin cheddar cheese and cut up a half a cucumber on the side with a side of mustard. You don't eat so fast cause it's like eating a snack cause you're eating each piece seperately. Also, buy some grated parmasan cheese and sprinkle it on the salad as you're eating it.
You don't have to wach plates either cause you can put the whole thing on a couple of pieces of used typing paper and use your hands.

For supper, have a bowl of salad with loads of croutons, small slivers of cheese, tomato, onion if you want, and to and top it off with italiam parmesan dressing. If you use a breadmaker, make the bread without butter.... just flour, water, salt, sugar and yeast. Then bake it on full with a dark crust.
When it turns out, it's really light. All ya do is slice it real thin and put it in the toaster.
If you time it right, you can munch on the toast while you eat the salad.

If you want to go on a more strict diet, forgo the bread altother and use Croutons. All you need is a handfull.
You can also use croutons in place of bread if you want a small sandwich of two slices of small bread, a slice of processed cheese and mustard.

Whenever you want something sweet for desert, have an apple (Golden Deliscious) and a huge glass of water (preferably a huge carton with about 50lms in it so you can keep it handy. That way you can grab it when you need it.

Whenever you get hungry, grab your huge carton of milk and gulp a whole crap load down.
If it gets real bad, go outside or take a drive somewhere and you'll forget about it.

I lost about 40 lbs since April. No exercise or nothing.

Keep in mind you can cheat too. I usually make weekends my freebie... although I usually keep in touch.
If you've got any nifty weight loss tales, I'd love to hear em.
Maybe it's give a bunch of time