So my boss is wanting me to teach her guitar

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
07/06/2005 12:07 am
And that's about that. I'm not sure what the chances are that I'd actually end up becoming her instructor, but hell, she asked me today if I could do it and of course I said "yes". That'd be so awesome to be bossing my boss around with something. I'm still wondering if it's going to pan out though, but we shall see. Any thoughts? Suggestions? Anything?
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 1
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
07/06/2005 1:20 am
dude, throw hints in that you want a raise or promotion in exchange for teaching her... don't blatantly come out and say it, just gentle hints...
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 2
Meta
Meta
07/06/2005 4:51 am
is she hot? :p
|/- :eek: Zeeky Boogy Doog :eek: -\|
< - (o .0) - >
# 3
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
07/06/2005 4:55 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsAnd that's about that. I'm not sure what the chances are that I'd actually end up becoming her instructor, but hell, she asked me today if I could do it and of course I said "yes". That'd be so awesome to be bossing my boss around with something. I'm still wondering if it's going to pan out though, but we shall see. Any thoughts? Suggestions? Anything?

Sweep her off her feet with some wicked arpeggios!

Pun INtended!
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 4
Meta
Meta
07/06/2005 3:21 pm
is she hotĀæ hehe j/k
< - (o .0) - >
# 5
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
07/06/2005 5:14 pm
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonSweep her off her feet with some wicked arpeggios!

Pun INtended!

Nice pun Jolly. After you're done with sweeps, you should TAP that ass by showing her some EVH Eruption. PUN INTENDED! OH!
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 6
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
07/06/2005 6:03 pm
Originally Posted by: LeedoggNice pun Jolly. After you're done with sweeps, you should TAP that ass by showing her some EVH Eruption. PUN INTENDED! OH!

LMAO forget my advice... screw your boss!
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 7
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
07/06/2005 6:46 pm
Originally Posted by: Metais she hotĀæ hehe j/k

lmao.

But really...are they?
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 8
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
07/06/2005 10:20 pm
No she's not hot. Maybe for her age which is above 50, but that's promptly in the no thanks for me zone.

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 9
Meta
Meta
07/09/2005 4:04 pm
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsNo she's not hot. Maybe for her age which is above 50, but that's promptly in the no thanks for me zone.

oh....what about your mom?
< - (o .0) - >
# 10
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
07/09/2005 7:41 pm
Originally Posted by: LeedoggNice pun Jolly. After you're done with sweeps, you should TAP that ass by showing her some EVH Eruption. PUN INTENDED! OH!

BADUM KISH!
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 11
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
07/09/2005 8:11 pm
I'd be real careful.
The old 'can you teach me how to play' routine is a perfect excuse to get a young impressionable guy alone in a room for an hour.
And never turn your back on her when you're adjusting your amp.

I had to fire a teacher once cause he used to make his 14 year old female student turn his back on him while she practiced & I caught him looking up her skirt.
# 12
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
07/09/2005 10:43 pm
Originally Posted by: schmangeI'd be real careful.
The old 'can you teach me how to play' routine is a perfect excuse to get a young impressionable guy alone in a room for an hour.
And never turn your back on her when you're adjusting your amp.

I had to fire a teacher once cause he used to make his 14 year old female student turn his back on him while she practiced & I caught him looking up her skirt.

Well... isn't that something. I doubt my boss would go as far as to try and take a peek in my pants, but the thought of that alone. Damn. What'd the girl have to say about this?

Hulk Smash!!

# 13
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
07/09/2005 11:30 pm
You never know man....
I worked at a job once and the boss asked me to go with him to the other 'factory' room to sweep up. I was totally clueless and didn't even know about homo's or anything. He was standing around and watching me sweep up and looking at my butt.... and asking me if I had a girlfriend.... then he was asking me about sex and stuff.... I still didn't clue in until a couple of years later when I realized he'd tried to get me alone in the other room and come on to me. Blech.... freak me out.. Glad I had a girlfriend and totally ignored him. I ended up quitting a few days later cause even though I didn't know what was going on, I still felt really uncomfortable.
He was on the phone and asking stuff like "why do you want to quit... I think you're doing a really good job and I can make you the supervisor of the new section".....
Blech.... I still didn't clue in but knew something was wrong.
# 14
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
07/10/2005 2:22 am
Originally Posted by: schmangeYou never know man....
I worked at a job once and the boss asked me to go with him to the other 'factory' room to sweep up. I was totally clueless and didn't even know about homo's or anything. He was standing around and watching me sweep up and looking at my butt.... and asking me if I had a girlfriend.... then he was asking me about sex and stuff.... I still didn't clue in until a couple of years later when I realized he'd tried to get me alone in the other room and come on to me. Blech.... freak me out.. Glad I had a girlfriend and totally ignored him. I ended up quitting a few days later cause even though I didn't know what was going on, I still felt really uncomfortable.
He was on the phone and asking stuff like "why do you want to quit... I think you're doing a really good job and I can make you the supervisor of the new section".....

Well... after that miracle read I don't think I'm going to be able to look at my boss the same way ever again.

Hulk Smash!!

# 15
kingdavid
kingdavid
07/11/2005 9:04 am
I'm extremely relieved to see all the sexual connotations in reply to this thread, coz, well, I did get sex on my mind on reading this, and I'd have felt like a total jack and twiste pervertif I was the ony one.
But, I'M NOT!!! YEIEEEAAHH!! :cool:
# 16
kingdavid
kingdavid
07/11/2005 9:08 am
Originally Posted by: AkiraMy mum wants me to teach her guitar. Err... hmm.

My mom taught me the first guitar chords I learnt, G C and D.
# 17
Poontang_clan
Poontang_clan
07/12/2005 5:40 am
Originally Posted by: schmangeYou never know man....

if you knew you should have gone with it and then out of nowhere after he thinks hes getting somewhere say "you want to go to this chick strip club? you look like you need it"
"We forgot to call Dylan" "Who the F*ck is Dylan?" "oh, I mean xDylanx" " oh yea we forgot to call him"
# 18

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.