The Greatest Thread Ever!!!

crazywolf
Samson
crazywolf
Samson
06/21/2005 10:48 pm
Has anyone else gone through the same thing I'm going through now?
I recently had the best idea for a thread on this wonderfull website, but because of a few factors, mainly ADD, I have somehow forgot what the idea was.
I guess if it has happened to you, you probably did the smart thing and not made a tread like the one you are currently reading; but because I'm so very [U]smrt[/U], I decided to make do it anyways.
I highly doubt that the idea will come back to me, so please feel free to say whatever you feel lead to say. Comments on my extream level of inteligance are also welcome. I may have to disagree with you, but the comments are welcome none the less.
1 Peter 2:16
# 1
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
06/22/2005 12:30 am
Over the weekend I spent over 10 minutes trying to unclog my toilet. I seriously began to think that I'd broken the damn thing and that I'd have to call my landlord to get it fixed. Even after I got it to flush again it was still slow. The water just didn't rush down with that same force. Of course it's working now, but it was quite a fright.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 2
mike&theblues
mike&theblues
06/22/2005 1:56 am
blimy, I too spent the weekend with my hands (+feet) submerged in water, due to a neiboughors house flooding, after there kids left the bath plugged in with taps running at full for about 3hrs.

Once we had released all the water from the now seriously dipping ceiling it was a wonderful mess, carpets, furniture the works soaked through.

Took three of us all hours to clear that one up.
# 3
t_shirtsnjeans
t_shirtsnjeans
06/22/2005 3:54 am
Perhaps you were thinking of a list for the world's worst guitar players?

I can't think of any at the moment, but I'll dive in and find out then I'll let you know who's on my list so far................. :o
# 4
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
06/22/2005 4:23 am
Well, I'm not sure what your idea might have been either but just in case... no, I'm not gay and no, you can't touch it.
# 5
crazywolf
Samson
crazywolf
Samson
06/22/2005 4:58 am
Originally Posted by: schmangeWell, I'm not sure what your idea might have been either but just in case... no, I'm not gay and no, you can't touch it.

Well now my life is meaningless.
# 6
ren
ren
06/22/2005 11:48 am
was the 'l' in 'clocks' a typo? ;)

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com

# 7
ren
ren
06/22/2005 12:17 pm
Man... that's a fluffy clock alright...

Couldn't you have made the pic bigger? :D

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com

# 8
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
06/22/2005 1:00 pm
I thought I broke a finger Monday. I was breaking a limb off of a tree that was in my way, and when it finally snapped all my weight (275lbs.) was bearing down on the limb and smashed my left pointer finger between the limb and a metal fence. It was swollen for several hours and I had a hard time moving it, but it's ok now. I glad too, because I was getting depressed at the thought of not being able to play my guitar for a while.

Oh, and I ate one of the best rib-eye steaks I've ever eaten in my life Saturday. You just can't go wrong with a steak, baked potato, salad, and a frosty beer.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 9
crazywolf
Samson
crazywolf
Samson
06/22/2005 7:19 pm
Originally Posted by: AkiraI woke up this morning with my pants on my head.

I woke up this morning with my clothes still on, and I was sitting on the couch in my room. I had my laptop, well, my lap-but it was turned off. I guess I never made it to my bed after shutting it down.
Than I realized I still had about 10 minuites till I had to get up for work so I got in my bed to rest for a bit, clothes still on.............big mistake. I must of somehow not set my alarm right, or I just didn't hear it, and woke up an hour later. Lets just say my boss was not estatic about it.
# 10
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
06/22/2005 9:27 pm
It seems to me as though there might've been a way, but without and evidence? Ha! (notice the exclamation mark to show the power behind that word) How could anyone expect to get any work done then? I brought myself up to speed with the things that were originally slowing me down but by time I caught up I realized I was still standing in the corner. Many people think I eat corn for a sandwhich, but I know the truth is out there. Even the dogs know I'm out there. Speaking of bacon bits, I was on my way to the morgue when I saw a lone bowling ball sitting on a park bench all by its lonesome self. I decided that it was up to me to save the day again. After all, a proctologists work is never done. So I parked my ass on the cactus and began screeching like a banshee getting an anal piledriver when all of a sudden! (exclamation mark)
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 11

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.