View post (Deeeetroit Baasketball!!!!!!!!)

View thread

crazywolf
Samson
crazywolf
Samson
06/11/2005 6:00 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsI've always been amazed, regardless of what sport, by how well everyone who's into sports knows their ****. They always seem to know coaches, stats, team players/numbers for pretty much the whole entire country and everything else about them... or at least pretty close to it. Of course I guess in essence it's the same as knowing who's the guitarist of what band and how their technique typically works and all that other crap... so don't listen to me.

I actually don't follow basketball, or any other sport, all that much. I mean i'll watch a few games here and there during the season, and read about my teams in the paper. I get a lot more interested during the playoffs though.

As for this series...
SA has a better bench, and a very strong starting line-up, but Detroit is very versitile. They have so many option in player selection. A lot of the players have become a lot better as all around players. Ben is more offensive this season than last, and Rip is a lot better deffensively. I think Rasheed will be a big factor in this series. He needs to start shooting more and stay out of early foul trouble.
I saw the greatest poster in the first game. It said "Obewon Ginobili". That was probably the best part of the game...because the pistons performance sure wasn't.
1 Peter 2:16