View post (Schecter C1 Blackjack)

View thread

Dark13
Dark13
05/28/2005 6:37 am
What's up with the weak cliches? Replies are dicotomies, not everyone agrees in this world, I was just stating my opinion.

I said the one I got sucked.

It IS a beautiful looking guitar, however, when I played it through my amp at home, the notes just died.

Even playing it without an amp, the notes died quickly, not much sustain, frets buzzed, some dead frets, maybe it was the setup.

Nice looking guitar, but it sounds like a cheap guitar.

When I bought it, the store was really noisy, and I wanted it 'cause it felt nice. I really didn't get a chance to hear it, especially when I came home and heard it on a "clean sound" I was bummed, disapointed as it just didn't have much sustain. Playing single notes were ok, but on appegios or chords, it lacked fullness, sustain, or just what I call balls. The tone controls made it go from a thin sound to a muddy one...Also, the stock nut did not let me re-string with 10s and that's weak, as I hate 9s, I tune to CGCFAD so 9s aren't practical.

Why did I buy one? It's a beautiful guitar! I was "in the buying frenzy, I wanted it based on looks and feel" there was a ton of people playing at once, sometimes you can't tell in the store.

I bought it knowing I could bring it back and get refunded, and after 2 days, I did...

I'm am glad I exchanged it, I got a deal on a ESP LP, the KH-503, and put a Dimebucker in it, and it cranks, for days.
FONT]=Dark13=