guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
05/04/2005 9:53 pm
last night my friend called me and told me another kid that goes to school with us died. i was like your joking right, but he wasnt. a drunk driver drove crashed his denali into his honda civic, his brother was thrown 20ft out of the car and him and his mom were crushed in the car. all died except the drunk driver who killed 3 innocent poeple. i still cant get this through my head. he was on my bus just yesterday and now hes dead. and the worst part is nobody was really nice to him. i admit ive made fun of him before, not to his face, but still, and i feel like such an asshole. today at school was really depressing. I still cant believe this, all because some guy had to go get drunk and then drive. he had a blood alchohol level of 4.3. its just so freaky and unfair. there is a small story of it on wwj.com
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.

Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?
# 1
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
05/04/2005 10:23 pm
I remember when I was at school a girl I knew killed herself. Apparently she was being bullied but the memories I have of her in the prior years were her being really happy and popular. Things must have changed for her and she was obviously really unhappy.

It makes you numb for days, weeks, even months. Even if you dont know the person you think about them and how their familys must feel.

Dont feel guilty for having a go at the guy in the past. Your young and your not expected to get along with everyone at your age.

I think tragedys like that teach everyone around them to be better people, to be nicer and make other peoples lives easier because unfortunately things like this happen.

To be honest I'll think about this for a few days. The whole drink driving thing really angers me.
# 2
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
05/05/2005 12:16 am
That's terrible, man, I'm really sorry to hear that. Like Axl said though, don't be wracked with guilt because you've said mean things behind his back, just remember it before the next time you say mean things about someone and hopefully some minor good will come out of all this. Ugh, drunk driving is absolutely sickening. I think drunk drivers should get much harsher penalties than they do as it is now.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 3
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
05/05/2005 1:32 am
thanks guys, for the support, thats horrible PonyOne, im sorry that had to happen, but I mean if Im like this and I didnt know him that well I just think about his good friends and it must really suck for them. there are people taking it really relaly hard. One girl was going to be in the car with him and decided not to go. she blames herself for his death because she thinks if they had picked her up then the accident never would have happened, but things happen for a reason, it wasnt her fault at all and it is really bad for his dad , he lost his entire family, most people at school changed a lot today and he did teach everyone somehting but he defiently didnt deserve to die, probably one of the most innocent people ever.
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.

Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?
# 4
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
05/05/2005 1:41 am
Originally Posted by: guitarfreak141and it is really bad for his dad , he lost his entire family,

THAT must be hard. I can't even imagine.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 5
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
05/05/2005 11:07 pm
Man things like this really hit me. When I was 16 my life long buddy died of a freak heart attack. He had some heart condition that could easily have been remedied but they never found it in time.

There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about him even 6 years on. His younger brother is too young to remember know I am... so when I see him in the streets it hurts and brings back memories but his brother is none the wiser. His mum cant even look at me when she sees me, it must bring back the memories and I can understand that. He lived in the street next to me so I see his house everyday.

Life can be tough huh :(
# 6
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
05/05/2005 11:41 pm
Very sorry to hear...

(1 Corinthians 15:55) "O Death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?"

Our mortality and that of others slaps us awake from our drift through life once in a while.
Try once,fail twice...
# 7
GuitarPsy
Full Access
GuitarPsy
Full Access
05/06/2005 12:25 am
I'm really sorry to hear that :( such things mark your life, and are inevitable, but that doesn't mean they're impossible to deal with..
respect for showing how you feel about it, because the more often these things happen, the more hardened you get just to protect yourself from harm, just let your thoughts speak out then things be allright

I can't say that I lost persons dear to me, though I lost a lot of persons that I knew, some of them because of the most stupid reasons, and it makes you think about life and death, which is in a way a good thing because you grow so much stronger because of it!

just stay true to your feelings is the best advice I can give ya
= good music is good drinking =
# 8
x0o_BurnOut_o0x
x0o_BurnOut_o0x
05/06/2005 12:51 am
A kid at my school had died simalarly, he was headed to his bus stop and a driver just plowed into him and kept on going while he was left in the road, he could have been saved if the driver had stopped but he kept going then ditched the car. I didnt know him but it makes me wonder at the weakness of mortality... He was just doingn what he usually does every morning. If things were reversed would that driver have hit another person instead? It makes you wonder what if it was you that so unknowingly was taken while just doing what u normally do.... there are so many regrets I have, I dont believe in god, where would i be when Judgement Day comes? There are people you would kiss just once more, hold a little tighter if only you knew....
We've been dancin' with Mr. Brownstone...
# 9
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
05/06/2005 12:30 pm
I can't relate in a 100% way, but I've got the idea of what it's like. Back in highschool I had just met someone and we had hit it off pretty well. Of course a week later he hung himself. And about a week ago I was talking to one of my friends and it turns out a couple guys I used to go to school with died in a car wreck. Apparantly they had crashed and the car caught on fire. None of them were really close to me either. I don't have poor memories of them but we weren't really close. All the same, sorry to hear about your side of things.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 10
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
05/06/2005 5:30 pm
Sorry to hear about your friend guitarfreak. I almost wasn't born. My mom was with a bunch of freinds in a car. The night before her curfiew was shortend on account of coming home later than allowed. So her friends dropped her off and left. They were driving too fast around a turn and lost control hitting a light pole or something. The driver survived but the 3 other people in the car were killed. One victim was a 16 year old girl. Also, when i was in line registerig for sat's i overheard a story about a kid coming home from a concert in philly. He wasn't drunk but very tired. He called his mom to see if he could crash at his friends house for the night, but she said no come right home. On the way home he fell asleep behind the wheel,crashed, and died. I feel bad for the mother.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 11
x0o_BurnOut_o0x
x0o_BurnOut_o0x
05/07/2005 3:14 am
If i were that kids mom i would not be able to live with that. I would always think it was my fault and eventually it would just get the best of me.
We've been dancin' with Mr. Brownstone...
# 12
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
05/07/2005 3:29 am
I hate to come across as an asshole, but get used to it. Seriously. I can guarantee you'll see a lot more people die by the time you croak.

I've had at least one friend, classmate, or family member die every year since my junior year in high school. Jars of Clay got it right- "Colder still is the heart made of stone, turned from clay, and if you follow me you'll see all the black, all the white fade to grey." You stop caring pretty quickly.
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 13
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
05/07/2005 4:54 am
Well,all life ceases at some point....not much use dwelling on the unchangable.
Try once,fail twice...
# 14
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
05/08/2005 5:00 pm
We're lenient about drunk driving here. They kill drunk drivers in Bulgaria (second offense) and El Salvador (first offence).
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 15

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.