View post (Spiral Bound)

View thread

DigitalMistake
DigitalMistake
05/02/2005 4:43 pm
(intro) Do you think you would cry if i told you that my life was over and i died after all is forgotten go...
Straight for my heart pierce the flesh force it inward soul escaping i'm yours for the taking I...

(intro 2)
I... Lost my way, and i'm so afraid, and i can't see, I can't breathe...
I feel like i'm falling down and no one can save me now
I am lost and dying I am dying... nothing's left.

(verse 1) Do you know how it feels when you're lost and alone,
no faces to look to no place to call home, Reactions i wait for, The bodies grow cold, the Pressure is sinking in, I'm breaking the mold.

(chorous) Tell me how it feels, Tell me how it burns,
Tell me everything, as you're pushing me away, Everything i've had,
everything i've lost, I will push it all away.

(verse 2) Do you think it would be any different if you told me how much you've forgotten cuz your mind's rotting out, everything that you've once known were just memories of me with nothing to live for well...

(bridge) i'm gone, Your time ran out, It's over don't waste your time sympathizing, Just never forget, I'll always be dead in your eyes.

(break) I'm gone, I'm gone, all gone.
I'm gone, i'm gone, All gone.
I'm gone, I'm gone...

(bridge 2) Everything's all gone! Everyone's all gone, No matter what goes wrong, Everything's all gone, Everyone is gone, Everything's all gone,
Nothing's left, all gone, Nobody cares, all gone, All Gone...

(verse 3) Do you think you could **** my life up anymore, my head's so sore and i can't bare one single minute more, Do you think you'd be bored if you had nothing to abuse or was i born to be used?

(chorous/outro) Tell me how it feels, Tell me how it burns,
Tell me everything, as you're pushing me away, Everything i've had,
everything i've lost, I will push it all away, I will push you all away, Everything you need to say, nothing matters anymore, Everything's all gone.

I'm gone, I'm gone, all gone,
Everything is all gone...

That was written about my relationship with my father...
I hope you all like it.
Thanks.