anybody care?

ake
ake
04/20/2005 7:19 pm
My band "West Ella" will be playing at the Jemez Springs art and music festival. Located in the big field behind the credit union just south of beautiful Jemez Springs NM. This is one of those wonderful events where you can really have a good time. No pressure, beautiful hippy girls, beautiful atmosphere, free beer for the musicians and other performers but no pay just play because you love to. Iv'e been playing this festival for over five years and it has been rained out only once.
For all you bands just starting out; this is the type of venue to cut your teeth on. Just look in your local music news papers, find something that interests you and send em a CD. You might be chosen and it could be your first step to rock and roll STARDOM!! We're still waiting to be discovered. All you big time promoters; come see us and be prepared to be blown away by some real take no prisoners R&R. Peace my brothers!!

edit: Memorial weekend, also on stage "Rock Bottom Blues Band"
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power;we will know peace" J. Hendrix
# 1
Shadowborn
Shadowborn
04/21/2005 5:59 am
Sounds like an awesome event to be part of! Sure wish I could check it out sometime!!! Good luck to ya, and have a great time bro! :cool:
If eyes are the mirror to the soul, you will see yourself as I see you
# 2
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
04/22/2005 4:46 am
Best of luck dude.
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.