Happy Birthdat Crazywolf !

Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/11/2005 4:27 pm
19 today, enjoy it whilst it last man

hope you have a good one !
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS
# 1
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
04/11/2005 4:57 pm
Happy birthday man!My mom's is today and I don't have anything for her! :eek:
I think crayons and construction paper is out of the question...

Enjoy 19!Its your last year as a teenager...make sure to goof off n' stuff!
Try once,fail twice...
# 2
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
04/11/2005 7:16 pm
Happy B-Day dude!
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 3
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
04/12/2005 12:11 am
[font=trebuchet ms]Happy Birthday!

Yeah, 19 was a good year - I can remember some of it![/font]
:cool:
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 4
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
04/12/2005 1:04 am
Happy Birthday!
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.

Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?
# 5
crazywolf
Samson
crazywolf
Samson
04/12/2005 5:33 am
Thanks everyone!!!!!!!
So no joke, I just had my greatest birthday ever!!
I only went to half of my Calc class and the only thing I remember learning about is how to circumscribe a function, just because it is a really funny word. I called up some friends after that and decided to eat at Rams Horn with 2 of them. One is a girl that I kinda like so it was fun being with her. Than we meet up with 3 more of my friends to see Sin City. It was a great movie, it was actually my second time seeing it. The best part was actually not the movie but these 4 black dudes in the back. They were super loud and super funny. They were just cracking a real funny joke about the movie every few minuites. They turned a good movie into my best experience at a movie theature in my life!!! I don't think I have ever laughed that much while watching a movie in my life! and Sin City isn't really a comedy, there are funny parts, but I wouldn't call it a comedy.
For presents....my step-mom did my laundry and I baught a tool bag at Home Depot that my dad is going to give me $20 for.
It was just crazy that I really didn't plan anything out, but everything happened at the perfect time. It was more or less me calling people and than we did something like 20 minuites later, but it would have seemed that it took tons of planning for everything to happen the way it did.
1 Peter 2:16
# 6
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
04/12/2005 10:17 am
ok, it's 3:22 in the morning, so I just missed this thread by about 3 and a half hours... happy late birthday anyway
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 7
kingdavid
kingdavid
04/13/2005 4:45 pm
Originally Posted by: crazywolf...I only went to half of my Calc class and the only thing I remember learning about is how to circumscribe a function, just because it is a really funny word...

Calculus is important, and pretty powerful too. So is statistics. Just ask computer programmers and people like that. Or dudes who deal with electronics stuff. Actually, it turns out that some of college math isn't the bull that all those theorems and proofs would have you believe. So take it seriously. And have you ever noticed how much it's fun to learn something that you actually understand?
Oh, and happy birthday.
Now, this is the beginning of the end.
"Can you act your age, you're no longer a teenager!!!"
"Do you have any idea how old (that should actually be young) Bill Gates was when he founded Microsoft?"
"If you aren't a signed artist before you turn 20, you'll never get a deal. So chuck your guitar and do something serious with your self!"
And finally,
"Are you ever gonna get married or what?"
:D
# 8
crazywolf
Samson
crazywolf
Samson
04/14/2005 4:34 am
Originally Posted by: kingdavidNow, this is the beginning of the end.
"Can you act your age, you're no longer a teenager!!!"
"Do you have any idea how old (that should actually be young) Bill Gates was when he founded Microsoft?"
"If you aren't a signed artist before you turn 20, you'll never get a deal. So chuck your guitar and do something serious with your self!"
And finally,
"Are you ever gonna get married or what?"
:D

Well...
I don't know how old it is that I act. Sometimes its more like a teenager, others its like an adult. My sister got me a birthday card and there was this cool quote, "age is not as much a time of life as a state of mind..."
I don't know know Bill Gates' age when he started Microsoft...less than 20?
Ya, probably won't be getting a record deal anytime soon, but I got my future pretty well planned out.
I would like to get married. There is this girl right now I'm working on, I think it should work out nicely. I haven't really had a girlfriend. I kinda had two, but those were in elementary school so they don't really count. I know the ladies like me, but none have really sparked my interest....untill this one. We'll see what happens.
1 Peter 2:16
# 9

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.