View post (Happy Birthdat Crazywolf !)

View thread

crazywolf
Samson
crazywolf
Samson
04/12/2005 5:33 am
Thanks everyone!!!!!!!
So no joke, I just had my greatest birthday ever!!
I only went to half of my Calc class and the only thing I remember learning about is how to circumscribe a function, just because it is a really funny word. I called up some friends after that and decided to eat at Rams Horn with 2 of them. One is a girl that I kinda like so it was fun being with her. Than we meet up with 3 more of my friends to see Sin City. It was a great movie, it was actually my second time seeing it. The best part was actually not the movie but these 4 black dudes in the back. They were super loud and super funny. They were just cracking a real funny joke about the movie every few minuites. They turned a good movie into my best experience at a movie theature in my life!!! I don't think I have ever laughed that much while watching a movie in my life! and Sin City isn't really a comedy, there are funny parts, but I wouldn't call it a comedy.
For presents....my step-mom did my laundry and I baught a tool bag at Home Depot that my dad is going to give me $20 for.
It was just crazy that I really didn't plan anything out, but everything happened at the perfect time. It was more or less me calling people and than we did something like 20 minuites later, but it would have seemed that it took tons of planning for everything to happen the way it did.
1 Peter 2:16