View post (Halo 2)

View thread

elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
04/10/2005 10:54 pm
Originally Posted by: Axl_RoseHalo 2 is very much about the multiplayer aspect... not the single player. They makers themselves even admitted this was the case.
I love the mulitplayer, sitting infront of my widescreen TV, headset so you can chat to your team mates, then you work together to capture flags and stuff.

The PS2 is let down by its graphics. When San Andreas came out on the PS2 I thought ok, Ill get a PS2 instead of waiting for the xbox version. When I got it home I realised how way lower the resolution and draw distance were. Its kinda unplayable in that sense when you compare it to the xbox's capabilities which allow the graphics to be way sharper and at a higher frame rate.

I was just as dissapointed when i got home. Not to mention how dark the game gets that you can't drive at all. With the whole more area and stuff means poorer graphics so the game won't slow i understand, but they should have made it a little smaller and up'ed the lighting qualities.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace