Who pisses you off the most?

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
04/06/2005 8:00 pm
As far as music goes, who do you think has no business being in the music world? Personally, I think Linkin Park should take a hike. Especially their guitarist. He gets paid way too much and does too little.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 1
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
04/06/2005 8:02 pm
Carlos Santana bores me to tears, but there are people I dislike much more.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 2
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
04/06/2005 8:09 pm
-Anyone who doesn't write their own music
-Anyone who is well known but not their band (examples- spears, pink, nsync, pretty much any pop)
-Anyone who lip syncs
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 3
Hamberg
Hamberg
04/06/2005 8:44 pm
I hate modest mouse. I hate them, and I hope they die in hell.
Bass guitar is the answer to everything
# 4
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
04/06/2005 9:01 pm
As far as guitarists go I would say 'john5' from mansons band...he is a pr*ck.He never said or did anything...I just dont like him.His guitar is ugly as he is and should be smashed into his face to remove his makeup.

I can't even recall anything that he play's besides that riff in 'beautiful people'(retarded song like all of 'brians' crappy music).Manson should be impaled too...what a fake piece of crap.I'd like to corner him and beat him to tears...stupid manson..

TOOL I hope all of them catch flesh eating bacteria and die of eye infections,especially Maynard 'I'm really deep' keenan...they arn't metal,they are 'hard rock' at best and there are much more talented bands out there.Everyone thinks tool is some epitome of technical metal or something when they are nothing compared to Necrophagist,Symphony X,Death,Martyr e.c.t.They and their fanbase should be euthanised...

wow,I didn't think I was that pissed at people... :confused:
Try once,fail twice...
# 5
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
04/06/2005 9:06 pm
-Limp Bizkit

Booo! *grabs torch and pitchfork*

Limp Bizkit should never have been allowed anywhere near a recording studio.
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 6
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
04/06/2005 9:13 pm
Originally Posted by: PonyOnelike Manowar just not stupid.

Stupid, yes. But never doubt the comic value of bands like Manowar.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

# 7
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
04/06/2005 9:23 pm
Originally Posted by: PonyOnei was actually listening to Brothers Of Metal as I typed that :D they deserve credit for being the ultimate in 80's metal cheese stereotypes.

I think Dokken has a pretty firm grip on generic 80s Rock. Gotta love it. Shame George Lynch was in such a generic band.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

# 8
HDJ
Explanation: Southerner
HDJ
Explanation: Southerner
04/06/2005 9:28 pm
Any "artist" that is a rapper, especially Puff Wussie!!

I agree with most that's already been said:
Linkin Park
Limp Bizkit

But here are few more:
The White Stripes
The Vines
Weezer
The Grateful Dead (well, any hippie band)
The Darkness
Weird Al Wankerbitch (or however it's spelled)
Michael Jackson
Any and all boy bands
Any and all Brittney's (especially Ashley Simpson)

Seems like most bands who's name starts with "the" is automatically going to suck!!
Check out my band:
Havoc Din
# 9
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
04/06/2005 9:37 pm
Originally Posted by: AkiraTo be honest i'm surprised no one else has mentioned her yet, what gives?

She's the lesser of many evils. For example, when you compare her to Hanson she's not half bad.
-A.H.
# 10
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
04/06/2005 9:51 pm
Originally Posted by: PonyOne-Korn
-Audioslave
-Santana
-Limp Bizkit
-Linkin Park
-Staind
-pretty much any band that drop tunes, sings about teen angst but is over 25, and came out between 1998 and 2002.[/QUOTE]

I agree with all those band except Audioslave. I really like that band, and don't get much of a teen angst vibe at all from them when I listen. Chris Cornell is a sick lead singer, and Tom Morello was a personal inspiration to me back in his rage days.

[QUOTE=PonyOne]i was actually listening to Brothers Of Metal as I typed that they deserve credit for being the ultimate in 80's metal cheese stereotypes.

Have you ever heard of Grim Reaper? If you haven't download a song of theirs called I'll See You in Hell. It gets my vote for the ultimate 80's metal cheese song.
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 11
Hamberg
Hamberg
04/06/2005 9:58 pm
Originally Posted by: AkiraAvril Lavigne pisses me off. I hate her, she should die.

To be honest i'm surprised no one else has mentioned her yet, what gives?

I think artists like that are automatically taken into account by this message board. I think that the need to mention our hate of them doesn't exsist because it is already assumed by all posters. As such, we spend our time posting on artists that are in a grey area.

In short, the answer to your question is that Avril Lavigne pisses us all off. Also we all know that we are all pissed. So why post about it.
Bass guitar is the answer to everything
# 12
silentmusic
silentmusic
04/06/2005 10:12 pm
Any type of rave music I cant stand that thump- thump -thump noise or whatever its supposed to be its absolutely the worst type of music( although I dont think music should be used to describe it , noise is a way better description)
Akira says;
"i was expecting some 3476 string string skipping with some 23489172343 octave sweeps and some alt picking runs at 345734237623572bpm in 234872364781246164516th notes across your 2384723648724627348623478264 fret guitar"
# 13
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
04/06/2005 10:25 pm
Holy jeez, I think I've struck a nerve. Where do I make my next move? I agree with 99.9999% - 100% of the views spoken. All punk is lame, rapmetal is lame, I consider tool to be a lesser evil when compared to others. I used to be the biggest "maggot" but as of a few months ago I've turned my back on slipknot. I find them to be full of **** through and through. In all their interviews they keep claiming how talented they are but I fail to see the follow through. Their solos are uninnovative, lack any musical value and sound like they just hit a bunch of random notes on their first try and stuck with it. And they blabber on like speed = talent (no pun intended by that). At one point I think they had something good going, but when their second cd came out it was the mark of their demise. Seriously, no one can go from being nobodies to platinum musicians in a week and not feel any different about it. They lost their priorities and started jerkin everyone around. Their third cd is the most basic one yet. Look at duality, the chorus alone makes me puke up my lunch. And corey needs to just shut up for once. Just turn down an interview, ok, we know you wear masks, stop answering questions about being mask clad musicians. And the fan base, the people that act like the masks are something so fresh even though kiss and gwar wrote the book on musician image. Mushroom head, I'm not not as bad of terms with, but their music's not exactly a step up. I think it's the fact that they don't dwell on the media as much. At least not to my knowledge. I've been out of touch with the nu metal scene for a while. Cradle of filth sucks too. Dunno too much about why I think this, but I do. And Dimmu Borgir. I tire of their rigamorale. you guys like satan, ok, stop dwelling on the synth now and give us some guitars like you used to. Disturbed gives rim jobs too. Boring crap. Nu metal tends to base their **** around the vocalist too. I can't stand that. Leave it to the vocalist. You can't sing along with a guitar so that must mean the singer is more important. Bull****, my friend. The funniest thing is that this all tends to happen in music that's as easy to listen to as it is to play. Basic ****. The music's not good enough so they need a good singer and image to keep them alive. Oh ****. Trapt. Trapt and Chevelle. The both of them are completely lame. Especially Trapt. They're so lame. Their singer is the furthest from capable. He's so blantely whiny. Evanessence is queer too. To hell with that dyke. So she can sing, so she can play piano, so she can lead a group of nobodies to fortune. She's still not the best and I'm not about to sacrifice my quality listening for her sorry ass. Digest that.

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 14
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
04/06/2005 10:26 pm
Originally Posted by: silentmusicAny type of rave music I cant stand that thump- thump -thump noise or whatever its supposed to be its absolutely the worst type of music( although I dont think music should be used to describe it , noise is a way better description)

Download Merzbow. Seriously. Download Merzbow and you will have a new outlook on the above statement.

Hulk Smash!!

# 15
silentmusic
silentmusic
04/06/2005 10:30 pm
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsDownload Merzbow. Seriously. Download Merzbow and you will have a new outlook on the above statement.

Nothing could make me change my statement :D
Akira says;
"i was expecting some 3476 string string skipping with some 23489172343 octave sweeps and some alt picking runs at 345734237623572bpm in 234872364781246164516th notes across your 2384723648724627348623478264 fret guitar"
# 16
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
04/06/2005 10:39 pm
hmmmm

avril lavigne
korn
limp bizkit
lincon park
all boy bands/pop
white stripes
simple plan
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.

Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?
# 17
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
04/06/2005 11:22 pm
Originally Posted by: silentmusicNothing could make me change my statement :D

I never said your statement would change. I just said you'd look at it from a different angle. now get on your mp3 downloading programs and find all the merzbow you can.

Hulk Smash!!

# 18
DreamRyche2112
DreamRyche2112
04/07/2005 12:54 am
I cannot stand in any way, shape, or form.................................

Billy Holiday

Adema.

This was another band that took nu-metal to another level. And that level would be down of course.

You know that feeling when your cleaning out your ears with the cuetips, and you go to hard, and that shearing pain cuts through your ears. Well, i would love to feel that, because the pain of hearing this band is far worse.

What they did was unbelievable. Not only did they tune their guitars in Drop D, but live, they would actually mess up these chords.

How Much worse can it get????

... Oh no Adema is playing on the radio........

(Man I need a cuetip)
Member of band: Amphiptere (am-fi-teer)
Genre: Speed Metal, Thrash Metal
I am: Lead guitar
# 19
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
04/07/2005 1:36 am
Sorry,I have to put you down pony(kidding).People can like what they wan't...Tool is a much,much lesser evil(while some consider them gods or something).They just strike a nerve in me something fierce.I can't say ive ever read into manson though.I just know he is fake and has no business near recording equipment.

I failed to list the usual nu-metal standard hate list since that pile is too pathetic to even acknowlege now.Pop junk too...
Try once,fail twice...
# 20

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.