My Stuff.

Fortechaos
Fortechaos
03/31/2005 7:59 pm
Hey guys, here are my clips.

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=333446&T=79

Any feedback would be great, My tone is a bit lacking, soon I will have my POD and be able to record full songs, starting hopefully with this one...

http://www.geocities.com/fortechaos/EHC.mid

Thanks! :D
# 1
scott
Guitar Tricks Instructor
scott
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/05/2005 9:12 pm
First thing I'm going to tell you is something I tell alot of my students, and that is to loosen up a bit. You're playing as if you're scared of the strings. Honestly, they don't bite! Were you relaxed while playing? Could you do it with your eyes closed? Are your shoulders relaxed or do you tense up your entire upper body when you play?

Do you have a midi track of this that you can send me? I'd like to comp a couple ideas on it and send them to you to hopefully provide some inspiration and show you just how wide open you can take this song. Thanks!

Scott
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scott Evans :cool:
Guitartricks.com instructor
Scott's Guitar Tricks
scott@guitartricks.com
scotriani*at*gmail*dot*com
# 2
Fortechaos
Fortechaos
04/08/2005 8:08 pm
Originally Posted by: scottFirst thing I'm going to tell you is something I tell alot of my students, and that is to loosen up a bit. You're playing as if you're scared of the strings. Honestly, they don't bite! Were you relaxed while playing? Could you do it with your eyes closed? Are your shoulders relaxed or do you tense up your entire upper body when you play?

Do you have a midi track of this that you can send me? I'd like to comp a couple ideas on it and send them to you to hopefully provide some inspiration and show you just how wide open you can take this song. Thanks!

Scott

Thanks for your critique, I've sent you an email enclosed with a midi. I actually can play Bicycle Ride with my eyes closed, I do it for my friends while doing John Mayer poses as a joke ;) haha. This is the first time I've received that critisism, and I look forward to your advice, cheers. :D
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.