Is anyone else tired of nonsense posting?

chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
03/21/2005 4:17 pm
Originally Posted by: PonyOneit just kind of pisses me off because so many people seem to "try" to have ADHD or something like that...

Heh,I can relate to that somewhat.Those 'goth' posers,manson nerds and various spoiled brats crying how life sucks constantly and they cut thier wrists and show the scars like frigin badges.They don't know what depression really is and if they did,they wouldn't flaunt it like it was some interesting aspect of themselves.

Its a frigin disease,that when uncontrolled,can lead to suicide.

I swear,if it was 'cool' or 'interesting' to be paralyzed,those same people would be running around in wheelchairs...
Try once,fail twice...
# 1
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
03/21/2005 8:07 pm
I was just a general dumbass in school. I still am a dumbass, but I'm a matured dumbass now. I was sort of one of those posers you speak of, but I still stood out from them. Anyway, I may have a mental problem of some form but I don't know enough to be sure. I know my mind works in weird ways and often as though it has a mind of its own so I've reason to believe that I might have something going on in my head, but I don't have a degree hanging on my cubicle wall next to the picture of the cyclops I drew during work hours. So, until I get an actual examination I'm clean I guess. I've been contemplating going to a psychologist or something. Even if it's just to learn more about psychology. Or anything at that.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 2
crazywolf
Samson
crazywolf
Samson
03/22/2005 4:01 am
Originally Posted by: PonyOnehey look at this... the "post no nonsense" thread has become serious :D

and Akira, i don't know about anyone else here, but I for one don't hold anything against you or anyone else.

I really don't think the message is to not make nonsence posts. I know at least for me, and probably a lot of other people here, that asking to not post any nonsense would be asking a lot more than posting serious meaningful stuff, it would be asking us to not be our selfs. A good portion of the things I say to my friends is not meaningful. A lot is, but a whole lot isn't! I just can't be serious all the time. Most things that I say in normal conversation can be divided up into a few catagories. 1. absafrickenlutely hilarious that it will leave you crying with stomach cramps. 2. So incredibly stupid you can't even begin to think of a response and you can't believe that a human being could ever think of something that retarded to say. 3. So deep that it takes a few minuites to full sink in and make sence, or your just in shock that I said it.

And if it wasn't for all the crazy off the wall comments, what else would there be to talk about......guitars????
1 Peter 2:16
# 3
kingdavid
kingdavid
03/22/2005 3:46 pm
Everybody farts. Everyfartingone. But you know when to and when not to fart.
That's the point that's being raised here.
I guess the question of [u]how much[/u] you do it tends to arise as well :D

*I'm running a serious risk of posting the very junk being advocated against, so I'll stop here.*
# 4
Pantallica1
Insert witty remark here
Pantallica1
Insert witty remark here
03/23/2005 3:11 am
Originally Posted by: AkiraI feel loved. :)

Everyone say whether you hate me or love me, or just approve of my presense.

Sorry, i'm just feeling a bit insecure tonight.

Don't be so insecure, my pudgy-ugly little friend!!

That's from Dumb and Dumberer. Come to the chat, and I'll like you.
Sometimes I hit notes only dogs can hear.
# 5
Pantallica1
Insert witty remark here
Pantallica1
Insert witty remark here
03/24/2005 1:53 am
Originally Posted by: Akira*feels scared and suspicious*

You should. ;)
Sometimes I hit notes only dogs can hear.
# 6
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
03/24/2005 2:56 am
[font=trebuchet ms]This is an example of what I don't like to see.

A new member asked for some help, and the useful replies are almost buried in crap![/font] :mad:
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 7
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
03/24/2005 4:13 am
Ah, it's what adds color to life. If we were so serious and didn't have fun when fun was available, even when poo, pirates, candy bars and Bob's bits are in order, then this forum wouldn't have the ass kickery level that it has. Seriously, this is the only forum I visit. Why's that? I like it. It's fun, learn **** and get a laugh at the same time. So I stand in retalliation to your plea for sanity. I say break out Bob's bits everyone and let's have some chocolate and poo. And I've been inspired by the candy pirate. I'm giving up music to become a candy pirate. Besides, it's not like the rigamorale was the only thing present, there were some useful tips in there. Granted they were outweighed by the poo and what have you, but still, the help was present.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 8
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
03/24/2005 5:51 pm
Originally Posted by: Lordathestrings[font=trebuchet ms]This is an example of what I don't like to see.

A new member asked for some help, and the useful replies are almost buried in crap![/font] :mad:

A very concise example Lordathestrings.
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 9

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.