View post (Is anyone else tired of nonsense posting?)

View thread

crazywolf
Samson
crazywolf
Samson
03/22/2005 4:01 am
Originally Posted by: PonyOnehey look at this... the "post no nonsense" thread has become serious :D

and Akira, i don't know about anyone else here, but I for one don't hold anything against you or anyone else.

I really don't think the message is to not make nonsence posts. I know at least for me, and probably a lot of other people here, that asking to not post any nonsense would be asking a lot more than posting serious meaningful stuff, it would be asking us to not be our selfs. A good portion of the things I say to my friends is not meaningful. A lot is, but a whole lot isn't! I just can't be serious all the time. Most things that I say in normal conversation can be divided up into a few catagories. 1. absafrickenlutely hilarious that it will leave you crying with stomach cramps. 2. So incredibly stupid you can't even begin to think of a response and you can't believe that a human being could ever think of something that retarded to say. 3. So deep that it takes a few minuites to full sink in and make sence, or your just in shock that I said it.

And if it wasn't for all the crazy off the wall comments, what else would there be to talk about......guitars????
1 Peter 2:16