View post (Guitarist Brian Welch leaves koRn)

View thread

Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
02/26/2005 9:27 am
Originally Posted by: chucklivesoninmyheartpfft...Another sheep for the decieved flock.Why do people think they need to alter their daily lives to appease christ?If its a musical drive and desire of his that has him wanting to do christian music,then great,but most likley he is just falling 'in line' with orthodox teachings(which is heretical to gods true word)...

I feel compeled to share something(visit www.bible-truths.com to see where i'm coming from).How many here believe in eternal torment?Has anyone ever gave this idea any real thought?People often become 'born again' and 'saved',but this teaching of eternal hell forever and ever is never studied or looked into.You might hear a preachers 'opinion' on it,but rarley is it presented in depth with insight to the greek or hebrew.

'Hell' is actually a mistranslation from four other words...hades,gehenna,tartarus and sheol.people in scotland put their potatoes in 'hell'...

Anyone interested in what the truth is about heaven/hell/satan/lake of fire should check that site out...ive compared scriptures and find no fault(yes I suppose you could call me a 'christian')

Your religion sounds a lot like mine. Welcome to Christadelphianism. But I think it would be best if we didn't light this fire now, Chuck. It'd be best if the word "heretical" was left out at least. Just...let it go, chuck, please.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...