"Playin' Wit Myself (In The Snow)" mp3 on the Ol' Skool Tip

MusicallyMrM
MusicallyMrM
02/06/2005 1:45 pm
:D What's up forum? Been a little while since I posted anything here . Life has been hectic to say the least. I hope that everybody is having a wonderful New Year and that Santa was good to you for Christmas bringing lots of cool Guitar Stuff.

We've been snowed in here for a few days so in an attempt to get away from the wife, the creative juices began to flow and this tune came about. It's called "Playing Wit Myself (In The Snow)" I was really proud of the bass work here. All played on my OLP through my Bass Podxt Pro directly into the recorder. That *title* does sound a little risque. I'm using my 424 and the pod and a few other effects for this mix. It's got a really infectious, Ol' Skool groove (to me anyway) I'd like your impressions and any comments you all can offer to help improve the sound if necessary. Here's the link. Let me know what you think. This is the first recording of the new year so be gentle. :)

Click on the link to "Playin' Wit Myself" and listen
:cool:
# 1
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
02/09/2005 12:10 am
listened to Playin' and your blues tune "damn wrong." Great playing! That playin' wit myself was a phenomenal tune! Great melodic ideas! You have a version of "Autumn Leaves?" or "There'll never be another you?"
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 2
MusicallyMrM
MusicallyMrM
02/09/2005 3:10 am
:) Thanks for the listen. I do have a track of "Autumn Leaves" that I might post at the site. Some of the changes didn't come out the way I wanted them and I haven't had time to change or edit yet. Stay Tuned. :cool:
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.