View post (Depression...)

View thread

Blizzard_UK
Blizzard_UK
02/03/2005 5:53 pm
I've just got to say that this was one hell of a moving read, I had tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat as I read every word.
The way you guys just came from everywhere to help, just amazing. I only joined today and I'm glad I found you all.

I'm not going to try and add much here, just say that you kind folk have reminded me of the journey that my life has taken, the ups and downs that life chucked at me seemed impossible to deal with when I was younger to the point where at 19 years old I did something stupid, and I even failed at that too. Yet, here I am now 48 years old reading about you suffering the same **** that I did. So, trust me, you will come out of it stronger as you get older, or more to the point you learn to deal with it easier. Just hang in there it will get better.

When I were a lad, Dyslexia was unheard of and was the start of my problems, now I use a spell checker. ;)
And what cruel bastard called it Dyslexia? try spelling that when you're filling out forms. :)

Thank you all.
Music?
I can't read Music :(
I don't understand Tab and what's a mode for?
I thought only fish had scales. :confused:
But, I can Jam for hours and every day I create something new, but technically I don't have a clue what I'm doing, but it sure is FUN! to improvise. :D