View post (Depression...)

View thread

Kutzki
Kutzki
02/02/2005 5:17 am
first off
my bro takes a buncha pills cus he is missen chemicals same with my dad
they walk around high all day so if you can get that stuff that would make you feel much better :p anyways
i have no social life either i go to a private school. it ant mixed
you arent supposed to fratrinize with women unless you plan on marrying them (and since my school is a highschool there will be none of that hehe)
so this will help you have a perspective of how bad others got it ok
i start my day at 6 45 AM on a bus thats not heated in Canada and i walk to my stop which is about 10 minutes away and its cold in the mornings k
we will even skip the day itself ok
i get home at 8 45 PM and walk home
if you do the math minus even the walks i am away at school for 14 hours AND my class is 9 people
and if you want me to describe my class o it gets worse
so hey at least you ant me!!!

dude i get all depressed all the time and i probably should take the pills my dad and bro take, and wen i get depressed i feel the same way, so just know whenever you are depressed
that, one, you ant alone cus you got ppl who have gone through it and have faith that you will make it through also(like me! i belive in you dude!)
And ,two, it always could be worse
you could be me....
seriously my life is pretty bad but my whole 'thing' is to sorta flip the coin and try the other side
o and wen it fails(the flipside that is) i hit the ground hard so hehe whatever man
sorry to hear about your depressen and remember my two easy tips to help ya out
1. we are all there for you dude!
2. you dont suck as much as me! and other worse-off people
its all good man :cool:
rock on! just get back up and ROCK ON!!!
When it comes down to it, our guitar's will always be there for us. :rolleyes: